Recent content by Neonite

1. Neonite

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Ok thanks, I'll try it straight away.
  2. Neonite

help with armor set

Try adding using Terraria.ID; to the top line of code for the mask. That probably might do something, I don't know really, but it's what I have with my helmet and it doesn't load without it. And maybe try it without using Terraria.Localization; Here's the code to my helmet if you want to go...
  3. Neonite

tModLoader Help with Ore Generation

Hello! I'm trying to get ore to spawn at the bottom of the cavern layer after a boss has been defeated, and it isn't spawning in the ore. Does anyone know how I could fix this? I can't get help anywhere else. Thanks! if (npc.type == NPCID.EyeofCthulhu) {...
  4. Neonite

Anyone know how to code in ore to generate it at the Cavern layer of a world after a specified...

Anyone know how to code in ore to generate it at the Cavern layer of a world after a specified boss has been defeated in Tmodloader?
  5. Neonite

Ok, I figured out how to do trails, so I don't need help with that anymore, but I do need help with one more thing; Ore generation. What I've tried so far hasn't worked. Would anyone be able to help me with that? I'm trying to make an ore spawn at the deepest level of the world, but still above...
  6. Neonite

Hey everyone! Wondering if anyone knows how I would code in armor visuals into an armor set for a mod. I'd like how to do all of them, but specifically want the twitchy look that Chlorophyte armor gives off, and the trail that Shadow, Necro and Cobalt armor make to combine them into a twitch...
  7. Neonite

I'm making a mod

I'm making a mod
Back
Top Bottom