Recent content by neophyte

1. neophyte

Yo, i had a thunderstorm last night too. You know what that means ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yo, i had a thunderstorm last night too. You know what that means ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  2. neophyte

I'm pretty sure these frogs are in pain. I once caught a frog and when I looked at its leg...

I'm pretty sure these frogs are in pain. I once caught a frog and when I looked at its leg, part of its skin was torn open and it screamed. :(
  3. neophyte

inhale exhale

inhale exhale
  4. neophyte

picture is yellow.

picture is yellow.
  5. neophyte

Is anyone willing to spare an extra terraria copy? I'd like one for a friend. Gift to this steam...

Is anyone willing to spare an extra terraria copy? I'd like one for a friend. Gift to this steam user "Altair1993" with a kawaii picture.
  6. neophyte

yus

yus
  7. neophyte

I LOOOOVE THE CONGA!

I LOOOOVE THE CONGA!
  8. neophyte

This woman has noticeably uneven breasts.

This woman has noticeably uneven breasts.
  9. neophyte

A normal person wouldnt care.

A normal person wouldnt care.
  10. neophyte

look under the follow button on any page. under it in faint text says, i.e. Omnir is (not)...

look under the follow button on any page. under it in faint text says, i.e. Omnir is (not) following you. Cheers!
  11. neophyte

You know what, thank you. Whenever I'm following someone and they aren't following me back, I...

You know what, thank you. Whenever I'm following someone and they aren't following me back, I read the "x is not following you" text in the snobbiest voice. It makes me angry. On your page I read an angelic voice. Thank you. :)
  12. neophyte

I think it looks aweosme, my slime mount was bright pink.

I think it looks aweosme, my slime mount was bright pink.
  13. neophyte

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  14. neophyte

happy birthday...

happy birthday...
  15. neophyte

PC Cool Dye Combos

Skull and Molten Legs and chestplate with Negative dye look quite cool with the blue highlights of the molten armor.
Back
Top Bottom