neoselket's latest activity

• neoselket
    neoselket commented on neoselket's profile post.
    Yep
  • neoselket
    neoselket reacted to The Triangle God's comment on neoselket's profile post with Like Like.
    Wertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbn
  • neoselket
    neoselket updated their status.
    Look between the letters Q and M on your keyboard
  • neoselket
    neoselket reacted to zenithspeed's comment on neoselket's profile post with Like Like.
    "I CAN'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE, I'M A F***ING EINHANDER!!!"
  • neoselket
    One time i was in a class and we were introducing ourselves and they started bringing up their signs, so when it was my turn I said I...
  • neoselket
    neoselket reacted to zenithspeed's comment on neoselket's profile post with Like Like.
    "oh sorry i crashed into your car, i can't help it i'm an asparagus"
  • neoselket
    neoselket reacted to Golden Heretic Snakeboat's comment on neoselket's profile post with Like Like.
    It's also used by the absolute worst people to excuse their terrible behaviour "Oops, sorry i burned your house down with you in it...
  • neoselket
    If you think about it, astrology and horoscopes are basically the same as racism. You're judging people and making assumptions about...
  • neoselket
    Definitely the game, large empty areas with no indication of where to go next and losing 90% of my HP in one hit don't really seem like...
  • neoselket
    Most of the way through Elden Ring(I think), and so far I'd give it a 6/10. There have been a good few moments that were 7-10 out of 10...
  • neoselket
    Which ones?
  • neoselket
    I just saw a bug in my house and I was able to identify it because it's in Empires of the Undergrowth! Here it is: It's a false...
  • neoselket
    I fell off
  • neoselket
    neoselket replied to the thread Short Story The Price of Fear.
    Thank you!
  • neoselket
    neoselket replied to the thread Short Story The Price of Fear.
    Is that good?
  • neoselket
    Thank you!
  • neoselket
    neoselket reacted to Esther's comment on neoselket's profile post with Like Like.
    Nice job on it! Now if only I could get work done on my own short stories. I'll see if I can make progress tomorrow-
  • neoselket
    I wrote a short (sort of)horror story! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-price-of-fear.134813/
  • neoselket
    They came out of nowhere. Popping up all of a sudden, bringing fear and disgust with them. At first only a few were found, each thought...
  • neoselket
    I just wrote a short story in one two hour session! I haven't had that kind of motivation in a while.
  • neoselket
    and then do three more things in a specific order and if you get a SINGLE bit wrong the whole questline goes down the toilet. Seriously...
  • neoselket
    How the heck did a single person manage to figure out ANY of the questlines in any FromSoft game? You literally have to do a specific...
  • neoselket
    I've also been putting a lot more effort into my videos which definitely seems to be helping.
  • neoselket
    neoselket reacted to Techhunter_Talon's comment on neoselket's profile post with Like Like.
    Sometimes YouTube does that where it suggests the videos of small channels. Happens all of the time and it seems it might have been your...
  • neoselket
    Link if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCGYEQb4DFf68_Je6cR39Mw
  • neoselket
    My youtube channel has been popping off, I've been getting like 4 times the amount of views I normally get.
  • neoselket
    neoselket reacted to Techhunter_Talon's comment on neoselket's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Don't get absolutely eviscerated by various horror movie monsters and killers. :P
  • neoselket
    Gonna go see the solar eclipse tomorrow, stressed out about it
  • neoselket
    Maybe Bloodborne, but that's a PlayStation exclusive, so maybe not just for that.
  • neoselket
    Given the chance looking back, I would have pirated all the FromSoftware games. They just don't deserve to be paid for.
Back
Top Bottom