neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't swipe up to close apps on my phone unless it's held vertically. Does anyone know how to fix that? I have android 11.
    My phone keeps disconnecting from the Wi-Fi network. Sometimes it comes back on by itself, other times I need to disable and reenable wifi, and sometimes I have to manually reconnect to the network entirely. Anyone know why that might be?
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    I have the Same problem because im kinda far from my router, but the second i step out of my room i get full bars💀💀
    I hate being so weak. I have tons of books I want to write, videos I want to make, things I want to do, but I can't do any of it because my brain and body are so weak. I'm just constantly depressed all the time and I have no motivation or energy to do anything. It sucks.
    Honestly japanese is hardly the hardest language for native english speakers to learn. The only reason it's rated as so difficult is because of the kanji. The spoken language is far easier than something like polish, for example.
    Here's the sentence "japanese is easy to learn" in japanese:
    nihongo wa kantan ni manaberu
    neoselket
    neoselket
    How far are you in your learning?
    UmbralKnight
    UmbralKnight
    I took two years of japanese classes in school, and that's it. I've been doing duolingo for a few months, but I have yet to actually learn anything new in duolingo yet.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Let me know if you need help with something, I'm far from fluent yet but I might be able to help a bit.
    I loved the part in risk of rain where the survivor said "It's rainin' time" and rained all over the place
    StrawberryStealer
    StrawberryStealer
    y'know
    for a game called risk of rain, doesn't seem to rain all that much
    Streyll
    Streyll
    Seems to be realistic to me.
    If the game were called Not Likely to Rain, then it'd be raining all the time.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    There's only a risk of rain
    I am a genius.

Context: I set up an alarm at 5:59 AM for several days later. For the alarm sound, I used toreador march, which is the song that plays when you run out of power in five nights at freddy's. Conveniently, it is about a minute long. (cont)
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I also set an alarm for 6:00 AM, with the sound being the "congrats, you survived the night" clip also from fnaf. Several days later, it surprised me in the middle of the night, and then played. It was great.
    CTNC
    CTNC
    That's too funny! :D I wonder if there's alarms for detecting when the power goes out...

(If no one makes them yet, sounds like it'd be easy to make. It'd need batteries so it could work without being plugged in and it just needs to go off when it detects it's not getting power from being plugged in any more)
    The guy who makes yoplait yogurt lids and the guy who makes the "press here to open" spot on Mac and cheese boxes need to swap places
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom