Neoshadow Ω
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So... I'm not dead. That's good. Thankfully, neither is my internet :p
    Reactions: Vaikyia
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    this is a member who had the opportunity to taste the joy of life and internet
    we captured him, and let him experience that taste again and again, so that you could experience the taste of our finest wafers
    have it simple, and come home to simple rick's
    I have a Camp for the next couple of days, so I'll be on at around 10:00 pm Eastern time. Keep that in mind if you're trying to reach me.
    Right, so... I feel like I've spent a lot more time on the forum than the actual game.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Tbh I think that applies to pretty much everyone here. I frequent this place but have hardly any hours on the game, if you could call almost 500 a short amount of time.

Compared to some people who have like 2,000, probably.
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    True, true.
    So, um... now I have Spectre Armor with Void Dye as my vanity stuff, so... yeah. I drew myself an avatar for it :p
    Any ideas for how to teleport all players in a multiplayer world to a single spot?
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    have one person be there and all the other players use wormhole potions?
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    Good idea, but I'm thinking of a forced teleportation. Besides, what' I'm trying to do is a Capture The Gem with a Lobby, so I don't think anyone's going to be staying behind.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    I dunno. Maybe there's some plugin you can get that creates a command that can can be used to teleport everyone somewhere?
    I have no idea, just putting out ideas and seeing if they help.
    (pretty sure the only way to teleport someone forcefully is to drop them on a teleporter, and that wouldn't be very easy to do with multiple people spread all over a map)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom