Nev
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it just me or are videogames :red: nowadays?
    Nev
    Nev
    I dunno, maybe I'll just quit gaming for a while. I mean, drinking is a better form of escapism than videogames anyway.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    it has about 6 types of alcoholic beverages
    neoselket
    neoselket
    What are you referring to specifically?
    Cleaned up my place today and found three spiders. What do they want? They better not be after my booze.
    Looks like the summer is finally over. Oh well, the warm days lasted abnormally long anyway.
    I hate my new deodorant. It smells more like perfume than something a man would use.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    why'd you buy it then
    Nev
    Nev
    The store was out of my regular brand.
    Funny how Terraria is still getting updates while Terraria: Otherworld still languishes in development hell.
    Reactions: Crimwolf
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    It would be rather foolish to let something that finally got back on it's feet die in vain, probably hundreds of thousands of dollars would be all for nothing.
    Nev
    Nev
    It's a sensible choice though, if they at some point realize they'll lose even more by sticking with a doomed project.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I think we just have to wait and see how Pipeworks does with the console ports. If they can do a good job with that, then I'm sure they'll be able to get Otherworld finished.

as opposed to Engine who frankly did a horrible job porting Terraria to consoles.
    At the grocery store today there were two hobos sitting on the floor and drinking beers right from the shelf, until the cops took them away.
    Ori
    Ori
    in my father's neighbourhood where he used to live there was this hobo that everyone loved that was really good at creating rhymes and sayings. When winter came and he got cold he would try to calculate what kind of crime to commit to be in prison until the weather got better so that he would get a warm bed and food while he waited for spring
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Man, you gotta step it up. You can't let them show you up like that!
    Nev
    Nev
    Finland has soup kitchens and homeless shelters for that, and I doubt stealing a couple of beers could get you jailtime.
    Oww, goddamn hangover.
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    eat a lot of eggo waffles or whatever finland version of eggo waffles there are in your local supermarket or something
    they're absolutely great, especially during a hangover
    have em with a fried egg too
    delish
    Nev
    Nev
    Instant noodles and milk is my current diet on hangover days.
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    milk is good, yeah
    instant noodles on waffles
    Just ate another hot dog, which I had drowned in mayonnaise, and washed it down with beer. Am I a loser or a winner? I honestly can't tell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom