Recent content by Nev

1. Nev

**REPORTED** Game randomly crashes or when saving and exiting

Not a Windows 11 thing, it's also happening to people on Windows 10.
  2. Nev

Game Crashes when saving/auto saving - 1.4.4.1

Opening the game in exe helped for a while, but now it's crashing on manual save again. Nothing I have tried has solved the issue.
  3. Nev

I installed the Windows update, and it did nothing. Still crashes when saving.
  4. Nev

**REPORTED** 1.4.4 crashes to desktop when certain things spawn in

It's not caused by things spawning in, it's caused by saving, auto- and manual. This seems to be the case for everyone experiencing crashes after 1.4.4. Disabling autosaves helped at first, then manual saves started crashing the game as well. It's impossible to play since you basically have no...
  5. Nev

Disabling autosave stopped the random crashing issue for me, but it still crashes half the time when I manually save and lose all progress. Insanely frustrating.
  6. Nev

**REPORTED** Constantly crashing to desktop.

...And now my world savefile fails to load and it says "No backup found". Great.😞 EDIT: It's definitely the autosaving that does it. I disabled it, and no crashes. EDIT 2: Now it's constantly crashing on manual save too. Insanely frustrating.
  7. Nev

**REPORTED** Constantly crashing to desktop.

I have this exact problem too. No traditional fix/workaround helps, and I'm playing on a regular seed.
  8. Nev

That is why I'm asking.

That is why I'm asking.
  9. Nev

So, whatever happened to you?

So, whatever happened to you?
  10. Nev

Still :red:ing crazy, huh? :D

Still :red:ing crazy, huh? :D
  11. Nev

Both. Also, could you bring me some of that awesome Sobieski-vodka I remember drinkin' during...

Both. Also, could you bring me some of that awesome Sobieski-vodka I remember drinkin' during all of my trips to Poland?
  12. Nev

Yeah, still drinkin'.

Yeah, still drinkin'.
  13. Nev

Ooh, New Mexico! They need to invent the booze tortilla right away!

Ooh, New Mexico! They need to invent the booze tortilla right away!
  14. Nev

Drinkin' girly drinks. Like, we mix vodka, pear liqueur and milk. @XenoCat Do you...

Drinkin' girly drinks. Like, we mix vodka, pear liqueur and milk. @XenoCat Do you one-day-to-be-manly-girls ever enjoy crap like this?
  15. Nev

It's a real shock, I know.

It's a real shock, I know.
Back
Top Bottom