Recent content by newsoul

1. newsoul

ULTRAKILL is the souls game ?

ultrakill is very is easy with old player but with new player it so hard, they can see the boss is hard,example: minos prime, gabriel, v2, it easy to kill when use the bug useful or use the your skills
  2. newsoul

in ultrakill, first boss in level 0-2 is very hard with new player, but you can have easyway to kill it fast, you need use revolved marksman, to use it kill first boss fast, you need wait it fire yelow laser, you need drop the coin in marksman when it have 0,5 second and the coin reverse laser...
  3. newsoul

i can't see minos room boss in minos body
  4. newsoul

ultrakill is a game in steam, it like doom eternal but it so hardcore in boss battle, example glabriel, when you want kill it you need play dark soul because glabriel is so fast. it kill me in 1 hit. but player have the one choice when can't end game, you can change the difficulty mode or you...
  5. newsoul

why game is so hard ?

ok
  6. newsoul

why game is so hard ?

game is have many kind, but now i see all game 2d and 3d is so hard, for example blasphemous, dark soul, ori and the blind forest, cyberpunk 2077,... it really hard or player is noob because with hardcore player game so easy but noob is new player and it hard to play with they, so how to be a...
  7. newsoul

THE BEST WEAPONS

ok
  8. newsoul

Other ALL BOSS OF TERRARIA

in terraria, it have many bosses, it have main bosses and event bosses the main bosses is bosses you need kill to complete, it a eye of cthulu, brain of cthulu, skeletron, eater of worlds, wall of flesh, the twin, the destroyer, skeletron primal, plantera, golem, lunatic cultist, 4 pillar and...
  9. newsoul

THE BEST WEAPONS

but terraprisma is fast and i use lunar portal and i think it useless in summoner i know i use it in here because i think it useful because best weapons is zenith
  10. newsoul

THE BEST WEAPONS

in terraria, have 4 kind of weapons, it a melee, magic, range and summoner, the best of melee is: ZENITH, it a powerful weapons, it a final melee weapons in terraria, the max damage and uprade of ZENITH is 12600 damage and max uprade is legendary the best of magic is: LAST PRISM, it can...
  11. newsoul

my sever ( only for pc )

i don't know how to say
  12. newsoul

my sever ( only for pc )

post it
  13. newsoul

my sever ( only for pc )

and don't chat, now i fight 5 boss in terraria
  14. newsoul

my sever ( only for pc )

to mobile play with computer is hard