Recent content by NextGenNitron

1. NextGenNitron

[img] I have not been on these forums for a looooooooooooooooonnngggg time. Thought i should...

I have not been on these forums for a looooooooooooooooonnngggg time. Thought i should atleast get something into the compendium though!
  2. NextGenNitron

Wii U Update and 3DS News

Tough choice, but probably 1.2.4 content.
  3. NextGenNitron

Yeah, I don't want a glitchfest. Nobody wants that.
  4. NextGenNitron

Finish Terraria for 3DS, Finish Expert Mode, Finish that world build, maybe make some art for my...

Finish Terraria for 3DS, Finish Expert Mode, Finish that world build, maybe make some art for my character.
  5. NextGenNitron

Things I gotta do:

Things I gotta do:
  6. NextGenNitron

Actually, I just counted and it's really only 14 (including alts/sides)

Actually, I just counted and it's really only 14 (including alts/sides)
  7. NextGenNitron

Bad idea to run like 15 social media, messaging, and forum accounts all at once.

Bad idea to run like 15 social media, messaging, and forum accounts all at once.
  8. NextGenNitron

Unfortunate to see that the Non-New 3DS won't be getting the larger worlds, but it's still a nice thing to see a few bugs fixed. I also wonder if Online Multiplayer is possible for the 3DS version.
  9. NextGenNitron

The red aesthetic of my character looks nice imo.

The red aesthetic of my character looks nice imo.
  10. NextGenNitron

Official Welcome to the new forum staff!

Congrats! But I'm actually kind of surprised that only around 40 people went on and tried to apply (Going by the number stated atleast). Good luck with keeping the forums a safe and organized place guys! :D
  11. NextGenNitron

That's 3 people who said it now jfc

That's 3 people who said it now jfc
  12. NextGenNitron

It looks nice!

It looks nice!
  13. NextGenNitron

It's not completely finished, but it's supposed to be a spawn center for a multiplayer world I'm...

It's not completely finished, but it's supposed to be a spawn center for a multiplayer world I'm making.
  14. NextGenNitron

[img]

15. NextGenNitron

Almost 1,000,000 messages!

Almost 1,000,000 messages!
Back
Top Bottom