Recent content by Nexus Of Chaos

1. Nexus Of Chaos

its nice ur going thru post history for mod stuff, but its called history for a reason. that was...

its nice ur going thru post history for mod stuff, but its called history for a reason. that was definitely a weird post to like
  2. Nexus Of Chaos

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

While I'm pretty sure the patch would work given you patch the correct executable, I doubt actually doing so would be possible. Besides, there's plenty of mod mods that do what this does much better and more
  3. Nexus Of Chaos

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

if you wanna do it there's nothing stopping u, but zilem already said she won't
  4. Nexus Of Chaos

i remember zilem has a gif of exactly why this will not look good, assuming u actually mean 2 pixels as terraria's textures r actually 2x2 pixels per pixel. if u do actually mean 1 pixel, that would put it out of alignment with the pixel grid
  5. Nexus Of Chaos

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

guys, asking for 1.4.4 will not make it suddenly appear. its clear what u want now stop asking
  6. Nexus Of Chaos

tModLoader Magic Storage

if he deleted it in-game and it was a workshop mod, he has to restart terraria. for some reason steam refuses to delete workshop items unless the game is closed
  7. Nexus Of Chaos

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

TerraCustom has mod support (at least the 1.3 version) and with both TerraCustom and Advanced World Generation you need another mod that allows generating worlds larger than the vanilla Large world. in TerraCustom's case this was Large World Enabler, but what it is in 1.4 idk
  8. Nexus Of Chaos

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

what i'd do is publish it with the stipulation that the original owner can ask for it to b taken down at any time. ofc i hope that doesn't happen, but better for covering ur butt
  9. Nexus Of Chaos

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

there's some things from luiafk that pbones and fargos don't hav, but most of those r far too powerful for being accessed without cheats, which luiafk does
  10. Nexus Of Chaos

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

in the meantime i recommend Advanced Would Generation. while its nothing like TerraCustom, its better than nothing
  11. Nexus Of Chaos

someone hacked my gravatar. working on fixing it

someone hacked my gravatar. working on fixing it
  12. Nexus Of Chaos

dumb mod idea: axolotls

title clarification: axolotls are not dumb. this mod is dumb Simple. Axolotls are critters that spawn in underground/caverns water. However, if you kill an axolotl, it'll summon the axolotl king. The axolotl king has identical stats to the dungeon guardian. If you somehow kill the axolotl king...
  13. Nexus Of Chaos

mind if i ask u to explain?
  14. Nexus Of Chaos

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

no idea. even the discord is silent on any progress, for either of ArmyFrog's texture packs
  15. Nexus Of Chaos

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

when tmod comes to 1.4
Back
Top Bottom