Recent content by Nic246

1. Nic246

tModLoader diet soda

*burp* hey, its been a minute, but I'm here to say that v 0.1 is up on the mod browser, a lot of content has changed, so be sure to read up, or look at the pretty pictures here.
  2. Nic246

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

doing a druid playthrough, and honestly, its really fun! I like the various factors the druid class has, like spirit weapons, seed bags throwing extra seeds, and staves (though i havent gotten into that side of things yet), excited to play more when i get the chance!
  3. Nic246

tModLoader The Lunacy Mod

oh boy, cant wait!
  4. Nic246

tModLoader Critter Craze!

glad you resurrected yourself dawg, content looks swell
  5. Nic246

tModLoader diet soda

Another sub-par content mod. This mod currently adds... That's it for V 0.3 of the mod enjoyyyyyyyyy info on how to obtain all these wonderful things is on the mod browser
  6. Nic246

tModLoader The Alchemic Disaster

Hey so just an update, i reached the half way point to version 1.0 So what can you expect in version 1.0? Well all i can say is, "polished tiers" because right now, its a mess. The only thing that's going for this mod is fun-ish pre hardmode weapons. If you are a fan of that, definitely check...
  7. Nic246

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

I think if you log out and log back in he should be there, thats what worked for me i think, its been a bit.
  8. Nic246

Yes, hopefully with some flashy sprite work. That's the plan anyway haha.
  9. Nic246

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Mad respect if you decide to follow through with all this, its a bit ambitious, but better to be supportive then take a pessimistic approach.
  10. Nic246

Hey, so um, oops im remaking the mod again. I dont have much to show yet, but gosh diddly i apologize if youve been kinda following this mod only to find out im remaking it once again. Have a tease, The first one is of the remade Dream Material, but oooooh, what could be the second one I...
  11. Nic246

"broski" is just slang for "bro" haha, and thanks, im glad someone is getting a kick out of my content. I'm not russian, so i wouldn't know any russian words sadly... EDIT: also, I don't know about "quality" content, but its definitely above mediocre
  12. Nic246

quick updateroony, change log is in the mod browser, next update will welcome back familiars so yay for that??? Also I'm thinking about merging with another, fairly used mod, i just hope they are open to the idea since we kiiiinda have the same theme going on? At least name wise it seems...
  13. Nic246

tModLoader WeaponOut

Im so gosh diddly darn hyped for the update, the fist weapons are my favorite things ever haha
  14. Nic246

wOweeee Gee willikers im back with a new update, started from scratcharooni. There's a lot of megaman based stuff, so enjoy that, also some Battle Rod stuff, if you havent already, i highly recommend Unacies' Battle Rods to people who arent as much into fishing, this mod adds a whole new layer...
  15. Nic246

I mean, whoever wants to take any of the ideas here and make it there own is totally fine with me, I accidentally didnt back up my folder so i lost the whole mod... But yeah, if anyone wants to revise on some of the ideas, and make it their own, then im giving full consent :)
Back
Top Bottom