Recent content by Nigel Fazbear

1. Nigel Fazbear

Xbox One Alchemy plants not correctly dropping resources

All the alchemy plants will sometimes outright not drop a single item not sure if this is intended in any way but I'm using a staff of regrowth and something clearly isn't right here. I'm the second player on a friend hosted server and this still happens even when you don't have a staff of...
  2. Nigel Fazbear

Xbox One [Crash/Hosting Problems]

Hosting a game and inviting players through Xbox friends list causes a crash to immediately occur in some instances otherwise it'll cause the player to attempt to join world with the message coming up "Failed to join session" as we cannot find our sessions through in game interactions. We can...
  3. Nigel Fazbear

Xbox One Crash when inviting

Can confirm this is a constant with me and my mates with xbox series s crashes on accepting an invite and my xbox series x just says connecting to game and failed to join afterwards. Edit* Havn't tried in game invite but through xbox friends list it also crashes the game and or doesn't allow...
  4. Nigel Fazbear

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

I would say to keep an eye here and on their twitter.
  5. Nigel Fazbear

Yeah nah it's definitely releasing on the 1st for us aussies thats just how timezones work cause for americans it'll be the 30th but I doubt it'll be at 12am on the 30th.
  6. Nigel Fazbear

Aye just realised that timezones gonna dunk on us Australians more than likely so we getting it probs on 1st October if timezones are doing their usual business.
  7. Nigel Fazbear

Actually Loki boyo already confirmed we will be getting seeds/secret seeds on this update including torch god and such, the 1.4.0.5 xbox update won't be the exact same as the pc update per say cause it's console.
  8. Nigel Fazbear

Exactly so the boys and I know for a fact that second priority is making ironskin potions instead of armor other than wood/cactus plus we'll be grinding for money off the start just in case the traveling merchant rocks up with the sitting ducks fishing pole so we can all get the falcon blade as...
  9. Nigel Fazbear

I've owned terraria on pc for the longest time but refuse to play it until my mates and I play it on xbox to experience it first hand together as some of them can't afford a pc, but the overall experience of "What the hell is that?", "What the hell is this?", "What just killed me?", "What does...
  10. Nigel Fazbear

Good lord the wait was worth it we getting it this month hell yeah can't wait!
  11. Nigel Fazbear

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

A new forum or simply a reply will be created when there is actual news other than that as much as it pains us at this point we must wait and divert our attention elsewhere.
  12. Nigel Fazbear

1.4.0.5 equivalent. With torch god yes.
  13. Nigel Fazbear

Waiting, waiting, waiting holy crap we are all super keen for this but man is this final part a slog, although I wouldn't want it any different (fingers crossed it goes through first try) with all the work they put in to get it to us gotta give em props for being able to send out such a large...
  14. Nigel Fazbear

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

This must've gone over my head at some point but what pc equivalent version would Xbox be getting cause last I checked I was certain it was 1.4 + bug fixes but nothing on 1.4.1 with all its numerical item adjustments, correct or?
Back
Top Bottom