• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by NightFuryis11

1. NightFuryis11

tModLoader The Adventures in Terraria Remade

Current Version: Unreleased Pre-Alpha For tMod Version 0.11.5 and Terraria Versions 1.3.5.X The Adventures in Terraria Remade mod is a WiP content mod, set to add several new biomes, bosses, and everything in between - just don't expect it to come quickly. As of currently there is 1 boss, the...
  2. NightFuryis11

Thanks!

Thanks!
  3. NightFuryis11

Well, well, well... not bad for my first attempt at modding a boss... [MEDIA]

Well, well, well... not bad for my first attempt at modding a boss...
  4. NightFuryis11

Well, I was dealing with clouds and such, so I couldn't watch it personally. %:sigh:

Well, I was dealing with clouds and such, so I couldn't watch it personally. %:sigh:
  5. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Man, I really don't come around here often enough.

[color=red]Man, I really don't come around here often enough.
  6. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Oh, yeah, I do. @NightFuryis11#6421

[color=red]Oh, yeah, I do. @NightFuryis11#6421
  7. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Since I see you've been here, @[45186:@Daikonradish], could you re-ping me with the...

[color=red]Since I see you've been here, @[45186:@Daikonradish], could you re-ping me with the messages you were sending me about GMod on Steam? Can't seem to find them.
  8. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Expert in 3 weeks. That's actually the first time I've legitimately made it to...

[color=red]Expert in 3 weeks. That's actually the first time I've legitimately made it to endgame in Expert Mode, and the first time I've made it there on any difficulty on PC, mostly for lack of trying. Mobile is usually more my area of expertise.
  9. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Well then, it's been what, 3, 4 years now, since 1.3's release? Me and 3 of my...

[color=red]Well then, it's been what, 3, 4 years now, since 1.3's release? Me and 3 of my friends just went and beat the entirety of(Cont'd)
  10. NightFuryis11

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Wait, wait, WAIT. Are you telling me that it's now canon Terraria lore that the MECHANIC built the Mech Bosses?!? *Explodes*
  11. NightFuryis11

[color=red]More of a tip for making any anything within games (or games themselves); there is a...

[color=red]More of a tip for making any anything within games (or games themselves); there is a very big difference between challenging and punishing. Stick to the former.
  12. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Honestly? The Twins; I think they're the most difficult Mech Boss, personally...

[color=red]Honestly? The Twins; I think they're the most difficult Mech Boss, personally, ESPECIALLY if you're trying to beat them as a mage. They're fairly fast, there's two, and *shudders* Spazmatizm hits like a truck.
  13. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Gosh, it's been FOREVER since I've been around here. Apparently I've also been a...

[color=red]Gosh, it's been FOREVER since I've been around here. Apparently I've also been a member of the Forums for 3 years now. O.O
  14. NightFuryis11

[color=red]"kids like you..." "make some pretty good pixel art."

[color=red]"kids like you..." "make some pretty good pixel art."
  15. NightFuryis11

[color=red]*Fails to console*

[color=red]*Fails to console*
Top Bottom