Recent content by nightintunisia

1. nightintunisia

Terraria 1.4.1 - 1.4.3 Out Now on Console & Mobile!

Just downloaded the update for the iPad Pro. Keyboard support is a fantastic addition to this game, and it works super smoothly. Thank you guys for implementing this! :passionate:
  2. nightintunisia

**REPORTED** [Mac] Armor-related visual effects cause significant frame rate drops

Just wanted to point out that this issue is still present in 1.4.2. Playing the game on macOS 11.2.3, Big Sur. (It's the only issue for me right now, and I really want it to go away, so whenever a new update drops I instantly check to see if it's still there! ;() @Pedrorc94 Have you tried...
  3. nightintunisia

**REPORTED** Mac crash on exit

I’ve also been having this problem since 1.4.1 (I think). The game frequently crashes on quit, I’d say it crashes 50% of the time.
  4. nightintunisia

**REPORTED** [Mac] Armor-related visual effects cause significant frame rate drops

Yeah, the problem is still there for me, too. :( I've tried wearing two different sets (solar flare and stardust armor) and my frame rate instantly dropped to like 25. Same thing happened when I used the celestial starboard.
  5. nightintunisia

**REPORTED** Two Mac bugs (NPC chat boxes in wrong place and the Crash on quit)

I've also had the game freeze/crash on quitting. It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen frequently. Playing on a 2019 MacBook Pro.
  6. nightintunisia

What's interesting is that I tried running the game on an old iMac (2011, 21.5-inch model) and I had no problems with FPS drops related to armor sets or dashing forward. It's an old machine, so obviously frame rate isn't very good, but dashing forward doesn't cause any drops, and I can wear a...
  7. nightintunisia

Thank you for your reply! I'll conduct some tests here, but I'd say pretty much every set with a visual effect causes frame rate issues. In terms of game progression, I started having problems as soon as I crafted the Shadow armor set. The dashing ability (Shield of Cthulhu, for example) causes...
  8. nightintunisia

After 1.4.1, my game runs incredibly well on a 2019 MacBook Pro (13 inch model), and I get a constant 60FPS pretty much the whole time. The only exception (that I've noticed so far) is: when I put on an armor with visual effects (Solar Flare Armor, for example) or when I use an item that has a...
  9. nightintunisia

Working as Designed Can't play at 100% zoom on 2048x1280

I see, thanks for the reply!!!
  10. nightintunisia

Working as Designed Can't play at 100% zoom on 2048x1280

Playing on a 2019 MacBook Pro, 13-inch model. Whenever I set my resolution to 2048x1280, I'm unable to play at 100% zoom. The game automatically sets zoom to 107%, and it won't let me adjust it to 100% (the slider "begins" at 107%). This happens in both fullscreen and windowed mode. Is this...
  11. nightintunisia

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

Glad to know that, thanks!!
  12. nightintunisia

**REPORTED** [Linux] [1.4.0.2] high resolution dont work

I just hope they’ll be able to fix this in 1.4.1...
  13. nightintunisia

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

Any news on Mac/Linux support? Can we expect resolution problems on these platforms to be fixed in 1.4.1?
  14. nightintunisia

**REPORTED** [Linux] [1.4.0.2] high resolution dont work

I believe you can fix the small text issue by adjusting UI scale on the settings menu.
  15. nightintunisia

Mac Fullscreen Bug

This has been reported by many Mac players. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do right now, except wait for a fix... Have you tried playing the game in windowed mode? Or maybe lowering the resolution?
Back
Top Bottom