Recent content by Nightmare3711

1. Nightmare3711

If there is any chance whatsoever anyone wants to help me develop a Vanquera mod for Terraria...

If there is any chance whatsoever anyone wants to help me develop a Vanquera mod for Terraria, contact me on Discord.
  2. Nightmare3711

tModLoader Nightmare's TMod

Thanks! I'll make sure GoodPro712 knows!
  3. Nightmare3711

I'm actually working on something new.
  4. Nightmare3711

I contributed to the Vanity contest. Check it out...

I contributed to the Vanity contest. Check it out! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/journeys-end-vanity-contest-submission-thread.86457/page-91#post-1907178
  5. Nightmare3711

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is something I was toying around with for a few hours just to make sure I got it the way I wanted it. This is an armor set inspired by something I made for an old mod of mine. I call it "Nightmare's Vanity Set". These are the male and female versions (Male left, female right) Here's a...
  6. Nightmare3711

Hello everyone! I'm here to tell you all that I've recently passed on the torch of the mod to GoodPro (Join the GoodPro712's Mods Discord Server! ) to maintain and update the mod on my behalf. While it makes me somewhat uncomfortable to do so, I am letting him have control over much of the...
  7. Nightmare3711

Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce something that I've been working on for a while to you all. With this, I believe that the course of all of my project should become clearer. Welcome, everyone, to the Celtic Entertainment Guilded team! There's a lot that comes with Guilded ,but if you've...
  8. Nightmare3711

tModLoader The Indigo Depths: Development Assistance Needed

Heard you needed a spriter and decided to apply. You can look here to get a look at my mod and some of my work on it. I'm not a professional, but I will work hard!
  9. Nightmare3711

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Heard you were looking for spriters? I think I could help with that. I have decent experience (For example, my mod) I'm not a professional, but I will work hard!
  10. Nightmare3711

Hello everyone. After having gone dark for a while, I think I'm ready to gradually come back to the project. I was taking a break from the project, because I was losing the motivation to continue working on it, but I'm back now to at least fix some things. I won't work on it as hard as I had...
  11. Nightmare3711

I can definitely add walls that correspond to each brick type. I'll work on that right now. Most recipes are wonky and strange because the mod doesn't have enough to build off of. I'm slowly building up the mod with more and more content, but it's going to be a while before it becomes a...
  12. Nightmare3711

Hello everyone! After noticing that several of the mod's pages in the wiki were deleted for being "low quality", I realized that now that I have school, I have less time to manage the mod and the mod's wiki. I need someone to manage the wiki for me as I roll out updates and whatnot. I don't...
  13. Nightmare3711

Trying to focus

Trying to focus
  14. Nightmare3711

What do you mean by that? I'm not familiar with what you're referring to
  15. Nightmare3711

Working on something great

Working on something great
Back
Top Bottom