Recent content by Sandspark

1. Sandspark

Resolved [Mobile] Wet Bomb broken

I haven’t tried this with dry bombs, lava bombs or honey bombs, but every time I try to use a wet bomb, the game freezes up, forcing me to close it. I’ve tried to use them 4 separate times, all with the same result.
  2. Sandspark

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

I just checked the discord server calendar, and it said SOTG was coming on the 23rd. They might change the date though.
  3. Sandspark

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

I’m really proud of DR for porting 1.4 to mobile so fast AND taking on the console port.
  4. Sandspark

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

You can also find the calendar on the Terraria discord server.
  5. Sandspark

Am I the only person who doesn't really like the new goblin sprites? The only one I like more is...

Am I the only person who doesn't really like the new goblin sprites? The only one I like more is the new goblin thief sprite.
  6. Sandspark

No way, wish I could exist.

No way, wish I could exist.
  7. Sandspark

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

I think it’s harder to port to console than mobile, so that might be why there’s been no mention of it yet. But I’m still really proud of them for starting the port to mobile so fast, and I’m sure console will come soon too. They’re probably trying to work on it, so we just have to wait.
  8. Sandspark

Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

We should be the ones thanking you for creating such an addictive and interesting game. And with a pretty small team, it’s amazing that you’ve gotten so much content into the game, working as hard as you can. I’m the one thanking you from the bottom of my heart, Re-Logic.
  9. Sandspark

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

I’m glad that a recap of the year was put in, I honestly forgot about some of the stuff that happened.
  10. Sandspark

Casual Random facts about yourself

I’m freaking tall I have a low opinion of myself (now I know Guzzlord doesn’t like me, yippee) I like Gorillaz Because I like Gorillaz I listen to Feel Bath at least twice a day (look it up, I dare you) Space is cool, I’m interested in it I like the dark, and sitting at my tablet drawing all day...
  11. Sandspark

AhahahahHhhhaahahaah Feel good

AhahahahHhhhaahahaah Feel good
  12. Sandspark

Oh no not that

Oh no not that
  13. Sandspark

Ah, yes.

Ah, yes.
  14. Sandspark

My friend said she somehow got bitten by a roach...

My friend said she somehow got bitten by a roach...
  15. Sandspark

*applause*

*applause*
Back
Top Bottom