Recent content by nikivan

1. N

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

I don't know the local names of the following ores, but Thorium: opal and pearl Sacred tools: raw lapis, oblivion shard, flarium crystal Elemental unleash: purium
  2. N

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

So it looks like you need a Local name to add modded ore. Is there any software/mod that allows you to check those?
  3. N

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

OK, so it seems like pointing the cursor at transfer filters crashes the game. It used to work fine and I don't know what happened
  4. N

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

This is amazing! I made an autofishing farm with this and luiafk in prehardmode. But it would be great if you added an autosell injector thing, so I could just filter some junk items and transfer them into money.
  5. N

tModLoader Masochist Mod

Nope, it's for 0.8.3.5. Use http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/modmigrationprogress.php to see if any mod supports the current tmodloader.
  6. N

tModLoader The Builder NPC Mod v0.1

Well, I think it misses Extendo Grip. Is all the content available from the beginning or it adds things througout the game? Like, bone welder after Skeletron, Honey dispenser after queen bee, Steampunker's stations and cog after mech boss, Lihzahrd furnace after golem. Also, I think you should...
  7. N

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Well, maybe you can call the solar railgun "Prominence" or "Solar prominence"
  8. N

tModLoader The Builder NPC Mod v0.1

You can add types of wood, bricks made of different metals like gold or palladium. Also you can add treavelling merchant's building accessories, maybe in hardmode. And please make more description about him - spawn conditions and shop content.
  9. N

tAPI Fanmade Translations mod

I speak Russian, and I really want to take part in translation (I'm not good at modding stuff though). I guess there may be a problem with Cyrillic fonts because vanilla Russian font is quite... bad.
  10. N

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Not all the Zillium weapons are Zillyhoo. We have Blunderbuss of Zilliwigh, Flinlocks of Zillyhau, Battlespork of Zillywut and Cutlass of Zillywair
  11. N

tModLoader The JoostMod

Is there any way to download 0.6.1.4? I want to play with this mod, but not all other mods are updated fo TModloader yet.
  12. N

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

I thimk the Discord server link doesn't work.
  13. N

Question Forum Question Thread V2.0 (1.3.1 Edition!)

I struggle with creating a mechanism that gives signal at night and doesn't at day. Day and night sensors give the signal when day or night starts, so I couldn't think up of anything.
Back
Top Bottom