• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Nikky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Summer 2019, v2 including a new weather preset - The Thunderstorm of Doom and a new mode - DDay, picking one of the presets each hour.
    first of all, There is 2 Ralseis now and second of all, SxR = Susie x Ralsei right?

wouldn't Ralsei X Player if you are nice to her the whole time?
    WyattRodebaugh
    WyattRodebaugh
    SORRY SHEESH! But yes I believe ralsei is a girl and I never really watched treesicle. And you forgot something, ralsei is nice to people.
    Nikky
    Nikky
    Uh.. and your point is all boys are cruel, heartless and etc.?
    WyattRodebaugh
    WyattRodebaugh
    No because I'm a boy myself. DANG IT, YOUR A BOY!!
    How it feels to chew 5 gum? Oh no!! I have 1 minute to beat Skeletron Prime!!! 5 gum. Stimulate your feelings.
    ThePally
    ThePally
    And I am playing Hardcore Expert mode and his hands are still alive and my Star Cannon is out of ammo
    Gabrielismo 2
    Gabrielismo 2
    How does it feel to chew 5 gums? "I DIED FIGHTING DUKE FISHRON IN HARDCORE!". New 5 gums, simulate your senses.
    Ummmm...what's with the likes?
    Nikky
    Nikky
    Yeah, what is with them? I press "like" when I like something, is that not how it works?
    SrAstral
    SrAstral
    Hahaha, okay you got a point
    I think I corrupted my save file with LuiAFK mod... oops. I also got an error and then "Terraria.exe stopped working". Double oops!
    Reactions: SrAstral
    Xylia
    Xylia
    There's a high chance that the corrupt save caused the game to crash, so they could both potentially be one in the same problem. But yeah before adding/removing mods, it really is a very good idea to make backups of your saves for that reason. It's why tModLoader usually uses its own saves apart from the vanilla save folder.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom