nilepereiraa
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2019 at 12:28 PM

Share This Page

nilepereiraa

Terrarian, Female, from the heavens

No no no no no. This cannot be happening be. It just cannot be! Mar 20, 2019 at 11:55 AM

nilepereiraa was last seen:
Mar 25, 2019 at 12:28 PM
    1. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      No no no no no. This cannot be happening be. It just cannot be!
    2. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      "Why are they against us, mom?"
      1. View previous comments...
      2. nilepereiraa
        nilepereiraa
        "Yes they are, but we can't keep going if they don't like what's happening."
        Mar 16, 2019
      3. nilepereiraa
        nilepereiraa
        "Where are we going now, mom?"
        Mar 16, 2019
      4. nilepereiraa
        nilepereiraa
        "We are going somewhere safe; somewhere you will be safe."
        Mar 16, 2019
    3. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      Who was that person anyway? How did I feel such a strong connection to that person? Whats with all these dreams?
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Maybe you are an imaginative person?
        Mar 10, 2019
    4. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      I woke up feeling very tired. It felt like I didn't sleep at all.. Maybe all this dreaming is making me tired. Who knows?
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Hmmm
        Mar 10, 2019
      2. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        A five hour energy always helps
        Mar 10, 2019
    5. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      I don't know why, but I felt a strong connection with this person. She seemed older than me. Maybe she's my mother? I'm not too sure..
      1. EXRibbon likes this.
      2. EXRibbon
        EXRibbon
        Jesus Christ Nile, I mean it's good that you're making these nice status' but there's a comment button y'know.

Edit:

Context for anyone in the future reading this; They flooded the new profile posts' area with posts
        Mar 9, 2019
        neoselket likes this.
      3. UltiDaniel
        Mar 9, 2019
      4. nilepereiraa
        nilepereiraa
        @EXRibbon I'll limit my posting now. The main reason I post these story bits in separate statuses is so that I can post without getting interrupted by a comment. Sometimes a comment would appear on a post a couple of minutes after making the post. It would seem rude to delete any replies just to make way for a continuation of the story
        Mar 9, 2019
    6. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      I spoke. I asked that 'someone' where we were going. She said, "We are going somewhere safe. Somewhere you will be safe".
    7. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      Everyone seemed stressed. The whole environment seemed frantic. Everyone was carrying boxes full of stuff. Everyone was rushing.
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        That is also odd.
        Mar 9, 2019
    8. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      Remember that "someone" I was talking about before? I was running along with them. We were passing by everyone in the hall. I don't know why
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        That's odd.
        Mar 9, 2019
    9. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      Was it a hall? I can't really remember. It was a massive space, and it was filled with a lot of people. They were all going the other way.
    10. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      I finally got to sleep, but something happened; the dream changed. The dream changed from drowning inside a tank to me running in a hall.
    11. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      laying in bed, eyes open wide. It's been like this for the past few hours. I simply can't get myself to sleep no matter how hard I try..
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        Happens to me a lot too.
        Mar 8, 2019
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Maybe you could try to release all the strength that you'd be applying to your eyes so that they slowly close?
        Mar 8, 2019
    12. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      Suffocating smoke, almost no trees in sight... Is this what the world has come to?
      1. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Of course... if only things were simpler. Humans reach out, trying to advance in technology, but are we? Are we advancing in technology? Or is technology advancing us? How was the was the wheel invented? By accident. Technology happens to us. Not by us. Therefore, it dooms us. Sorry for this long tangent, but thanks if you read all of it.
        Mar 7, 2019
    13. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      Tall glass buildings everywhere, people holding small black mirrors that can display different things, this is what it's like now huh?
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        I guess.
        Mar 7, 2019
    14. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      Adjusting to this new place will take a while. Everything’s so noisy in the city! The sound of traffic, construction, etc. drives me crazy..
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        maybe you could get earplugs?
        Mar 6, 2019
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        I know the feeling of culture shock. So, yeah, hope you'll adapt to it eventually.
        Mar 6, 2019
    15. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      This place all seems so familiar to me. The walls.. the furniture.. I feel like I've been here before. I don't know how, but I just do..
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        It's Probably Deja vu.
        Mar 5, 2019
    16. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      Just yesterday, I was discharged from the hospital. They brought me to a flat where I will be staying for the next few weeks.
    17. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      Then I heard it: "Everything will get better soon. Sleep tight.". Everything faded into darkness as I heard those words.
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Maybe it's a message on how you shouldn't worry too much?
        Mar 4, 2019
    18. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      Before everything went blurry from the water, they gave me this reassuring look that somehow calmed me down.
      1. Krasunir
        Krasunir
        I like where this is going.
        Mar 4, 2019
    19. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      They were saying something through the glass. I couldn't make out a word from what they were saying.
    20. nilepereiraa
      nilepereiraa
      this dream that I had was always just me drowning in a tank. This time, I saw someone through the glass.
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Who was it?
        Mar 3, 2019
  • About

Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

THEY DON'T KNOW ME