Nim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nim
    Nim
    Iͧ̅͒͐ͪ҉̺͚ ͈̔͂̏̓̓̉͑W̷͍ͩI̫ͭL͓͍̻ͩ̋̚͡L̴̟̈́͑ͤ̿̇ͅ ̘̘͉͓͔̘̂͐ͪ̈́̋͟D̬̪͙͙͓̠͎ͫ́͡E̍̊͒̇̃͏̫͎͕̗̺̗V͈Ö̯̲́̇͌͊́̑U̙̣̭͖ͬͨ́ͪ̄͒͢Ṛ͚͎̝̗̦̘̊ͫ̓ ͓͔̱̠̩̼̗͌̈́ͤ̋ͯ͠Y̰͖͓͕̱ͣͥ̇͑̒ͮ͠Ó͍̱͕͓̊Ṳ̫̗͍̺͕R̹̩̦̬̬͉ͫ̿̄͋ͮ ̸͈̺͌͒ͩ̊S̳̼̖̳̖̱̬̈ͪO̰͔͉̦̠͋͒ͥͧ̄͟U̦ͬ̚L̸̮͙̰̮̗͔ͧͤ̄ͧ ̫͇̘̣͕͈͎ͫ̍̇̇͐̒͟P̤̣̥̝̎͗̅̌ͨ͌̚A̭̓͘T̜͖͍̫ͮ̔̈͒̂̉̊H̻̫̑͐͆̊ͫ̃͟E̪̓̑̔T̞͙̫̠̭̩̿ͭͫ͝I̾̔ͤ̆̆̇̐҉C͑̋ͯ̀ ͍̯͇̦̖̖̮ͪ̓͒̽M̵̤̩̝͈͈̣̋͋ͤ̌O̶͓̳̜̠̙̯ͩ̃͂Rͫͪ͊͋̀T̢̞̲̏̅̋̽̀̀͑ͅA̽͗͗ͬ̾͌ͭL̝̤̤̻ͭ̆̔̅͂͊ ̢̣̪̲̩̮̥ͭ͋̎͛Ẁ̱͊͜H̵̪E͈̳ͪ̂̆͒̎ͅL̰̬̲͇͉͙͕͒P̼̲̥̼̣͗͛ͦͣ
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Why would you want my soul, of all souls?
    My soul is already dead, surely there would be no point in consuming it.
    Nim
    Nim
    But every one adds to my power! Soon I will have control over the entirety of reality! Then nobody will be safe. Common! As one we can subjugate all sentient organisms in the universe! BECOME ONE WITH MY HIVEMIND
    In 30 mins I get to go to my glorious occupation of dishwashing for 6 hours straight!
    W1K
    W1K
    Tile maps should be fairly easy, depending on how big you want each tile to be. Particularly small tiles sizes can be particularly tricky to manage without the system failing on its checks due to velocity, granted that also depends on how fast you expect your entities to move. I had quite an hard time implementing a system similiar to Terraria's with much faster entities than Terraria usually runs.
    W1K
    W1K
    Long story short I had to result to double and even triple checking. I don't expect my engine to need to be able to manage an insane amount of collisions so I'm fine with the intensive checking, I know it'll bite me back in the arse one day tho.
    I didn't bother with non-rectangular collisions myself as I didn't deem necessary for my own project.
    Nim
    Nim
    Nice Lmao, mine struggles with high velocity as well, gonna attempt a fix for that, I don't think I'll really get into complex detection until I git gud tho, gonna focus on giving myself the tools to make fun simple games
    Been a while since I've played terraria, starting a new playthrough
    I have become one with the allergies.
    Rokas
    Rokas
    i have forgot how dark chocolate tastes by now
    damn allergy
    Currently Vomiting rainbows after acquiring the Hellwing Bow
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Now you have lived my friend. Now. You. Are. A MAN!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom