Recent content by Nin-Sama

1. Nin-Sama

tModLoader Terrarchitect

Just logged in after 2 years of absence to say it was pleasant to look at that google document.
  2. Nin-Sama

tModLoader Dual Wielding

Why is the damage reduction 80%? Shouldn't it be 50% damage and crit reduction to make this balanced? Maybe make it toggleable for players with a menu bar or something similar. Else the mod looks great, would love to try it if it gets more balanced around vanilla Terraria.
  3. Nin-Sama

tModLoader Losing is Fun - A fairness mod

Just logged in after three years to say I love you. This mod is pretty much what I was looking for. Especially for nerfing this god-damn bow. This mod isn't a "make it harder" mod, but a necessary nerf for really unecessary mechanics and cheeses. Nerf yoyos? Very much needed. Buff amber stuff...
  4. Nin-Sama

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Well, just wanted to say that my whole mod is pretty much broken. I used to work on it till november 2016 or so, and now I've got huge amounts of problems. First of all my Item.useSound thing didn't worked, but I fixed it with item.UseSound = SoundID.Item like a member (thx again to the person...
  5. Nin-Sama

Thanks alot! I will help you in return with your debuff problem when I updated all those thousand files... Anyway, do you know a online list with all soundID's? The ones I found back then were all outdated since 2-3 years.
  6. Nin-Sama

Hey mates, got a problem, I wanted to work on my mod again but I had a long break so I reinstalled TModloader's newer version and now I am getting this Error = "error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'useSound' and no extension method 'useSound' accepting a first...
  7. Nin-Sama

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150982304691519488/228196452009115648/unknown.png
  8. Nin-Sama

Heya! Everytime I enter a world, leave it and press build & reload my game crashes (the index was beyond the array-area) (that was a bad english translation)
  9. Nin-Sama

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I would love that lol. I am already making some similar items in my private mod.
  10. Nin-Sama

Dat's betta! Still if you want to make it harder to get you can use a toxic flask insteady of 5 cheap vials and easy to get vials.
  11. Nin-Sama

This redigit doesn't suck. He is a cute red. Anyway, I think poon will be a memorable meme here.
  12. Nin-Sama

This crafting recipe is too strange and random. Especially the four fragments, the 5 frost cores and the ludicrous amounts of venom vials doesn't make much sense because they are items far too easy to get but it takes far too much time (especially the 5 frost cores). One or two kinds of...
  13. Nin-Sama

Super poon = spoon
  14. Nin-Sama

Quadruple Poon
  15. Nin-Sama

POON
Back
Top Bottom