Recent content by Nine

1. Nine

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

I have a question about mobile 1.3. Does anyone know what this bug is in the picture below, or is this just a 1.3 thing?
  2. Nine

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

The post says to wait for the Martian are invading. I got this message waited thirty seconds and teleported to my original spawn point but the martians are still not spawning. By post I mean work around as and issues post.
  3. Nine

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

I mean two hours thirteen not two minutes thirteen
  4. Nine

2:13 minutes left.
  5. Nine

I was just guessing at 6 if that’s what mean by “it’ll be a 6 am” . Or is that your guess too?
  6. Nine

It is 8:35 where I am at currently as in the 26th of August. So I’m thinking at 6 am although I am the least qualified to answer these time questions all I can do is speculate and guess.
  7. Nine

I’m thinking US or U.K. no one knows the exact time.
  8. Nine

At least the update is tomorrow and not next month.
  9. Nine

The update is tomorrow!
  10. Nine

Not counting today three days left.
  11. Nine

I thought they replace them with something.
  12. Nine

I am unsure whether or not to do a fresh start because I deleted the app two years ago thinking that 1.3 wouldn’t get to mobile until I was in college. Than I decided about a year ago to download this app again I started rebuilding a character deleted it and made another in the last three months...
  13. Nine

I believe the developers are unsure. I cannot be certain but I think an administrator or dev mentioned this in an earlier post in these pages.
  14. Nine

I have a question. Will hammering be easier in the 1.3 update as opposed to current? I always have trouble hammering platforms.
  15. Nine

Blazing blue, I am pretty certain the developers are releasing the date of the 1.3. In fact, the beta is something that has been released to a controlled group of people that applied for testing. I don’t mean to sound rude, I a, just trying to be helpful!
Back
Top Bottom