Recent content by NisseVex

1. NisseVex

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

Labor of love update won't be complete without an endless rocket 1 item
  2. NisseVex

Other Art Terraria stuff in 3D

They're great and I love them and I need more Personally would love an excalibur
  3. NisseVex

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Literally every single thing in this entire game. Trying to get an item. Enemies never spawn. I find a good spot, then things just stop spawning altogether. When they do, I will kill hundreds without getting anything. My friend kills one enemy and gets what I'm looking for. Then, the one time in...
  4. NisseVex

Strange (and creepy) Terraria world glitch

Lol... it seemed to be a perfectly normal world too! I went in it and got my power cells, and as fast as I could before my computer started hacking me! I just don't even know! @Sock_Bunny, GG.... XD
  5. NisseVex

This is ALL true.
  6. NisseVex

I'm just gonna get straight to the point. I want developer armor, so I get lihzahrd power cells from new worlds to fight Golem a ton to get the sets from the treasure bags. I created my unnamed "World 30" like normal, then the strangest and creepiest thing I have ever seen in Terraria happened...
  7. NisseVex

Items Rod of Order

Any more thoughts, anyone? :D
  8. NisseVex

Gold Ring Woes

I once got a slime staff in the beginning of 1.2, and I had just defeated plantera and got a pygmy staff, so I sold my slime staff. Derp... ;(
  9. NisseVex

Weapons & Equip New (Slightly op) Endgame armor

I was killed by a Medusa in expert and lost 7 platinum coins.... :<
  10. NisseVex

Weapons & Equip New (Slightly op) Endgame armor

I didn't read this. I just saw the title and said "hell yes." I'm totally up for any post moon lord op stuff.
  11. NisseVex

Weapons & Equip End-Game Equipment

Some people don't, and that means that some people simply won't try to get it, just like many other things in Terraria. It's completely optional, just like anything else.
  12. NisseVex

Let me rephrase that: I never met to literally vote... I just meant that you can simply disagree.
  13. NisseVex

Gold Ring Woes

Lol, I was jk. But still, rngs are sometimes real jerks. I spent 3 years of Terraria playing, never getting a whoopie cushion (don't judge me), and my friend kills his very first giant worm and gets one. Just keep trying. Try a pirate map farm, and just grind. Enjoy it! Also, the pirate map farm...
  14. NisseVex

I see were you're all coming from. Here's my thing. There are many grind things in the game... some people enjoy it, some people do it, others don't. Take the rod of discord. It's a pretty rare item, and it's extremely useful. It requires grinding... some people do it, others just don't. This is...
  15. NisseVex

My last post on this wasn't very popular, so I've decided to revise and repost it. I want op end-game armor, but it can't just be a counterintuitive hacking item, it must be logical. It also mustn't be super op, either. Here's what I propose: killing the moon lord in expert mode drops 5...
Back
Top Bottom