Recent content by NitroN666

1. NitroN666

tModLoader Help with item position

Hey, I'm working on a mod and I'm having some trouble with this: https://imgur.com/a/2TpclTo Here are some examples of what I'm talking about, same thing goes for a lot of bows, namely the phantasm along with other newer ones. https://imgur.com/a/Pyh4aPi As you can see the guitar is quite...
  2. NitroN666

Need some help with arrow projectiles

Hey so I've just started messing around with modding, and I can't figure out how to change the projectiles of my repeater to shoot faster and with the same bone arrows as the marrow has (I basically want it the same as the marrow in terms of projectiles) Rather than just sending an example...
  3. NitroN666

tModLoader Need some basic help.

Hey so I've just started messing around with modding, and I can't figure out how to change the projectiles of my repeater to shoot faster and with the same bone arrows as the marrow has (I basically want it the same as the marrow in terms of projectiles) Rather than just sending an example...
  4. NitroN666

I've come back from the grave...

I've come back from the grave...
  5. NitroN666

Haven't posted since june 25th, but oh well looks like I'm posting now lol

Haven't posted since june 25th, but oh well looks like I'm posting now lol
  6. NitroN666

NPCs & Enemies Pet Bosses

awesome idea! Maybe minions is a bit op especially since they're pets, not summons. But awesome nonetheless!!
  7. NitroN666

Sprites [Hooks]Metal Hooks (limited hooks for early easymode/adventure maps)

whoops, i feel like a ret4rd, i didn't read the thing entirely xD (said ret4rd bc it makes a stupid emote if i dont)
  8. NitroN666

Like i said though, it would make the gem hooks pretty much useless as none of the stats top the metal hooks, and because they would be easier to obtain the gem hooks wouldn't be a solid option anymore
  9. NitroN666

Steampunk island (WIP)

I just checked out some of your ideas for items, you might wanna read it through and see if you agree
  10. NitroN666

Metal hooks should have higher range but lower velocity, that way the gem hooks stay useful and not too hard to get only to be worse than the metal hooks, but it would also be sort of realistic, just speculating: a metal hook should require more bars than the gem hooks needs gems as it is...
  11. NitroN666

Sprites Spectre Sealant

Really nice idea! I like this alot, the protective sealant seems op like ppl said, but still an amazing idea nonetheless, also. When reading one of these i sort of guessed what it would do before reading and i guessed that it would prevend corruption/crimson from spreading but it turned out to...
  12. NitroN666

Sprites [Melee][Sword]The Master Sword

haha nice! I was thinking of this idea for my possibly upcoming mod! Though my sprite is just a "repaired" look from the original broken hero sword Using this "hero sword" alongside x amount of "sky iron" bars (didn't decide how many) which you craft by finding uru bars and cursed gold bars...
  13. NitroN666

Steampunk island (WIP)

This is most likely just gonna be a showcase world, not really anything special, maybe i'll add some secrets and stuff who knows, however, i am working on an adventure map aswell and if i change my mind i might include this in that map instead :)
  14. NitroN666

Steampunk island (WIP)

So yesterday i started making a steampunk themed island for a map i'm creating, my goal is to make a full world with islands here and there, alot of flying ships, mechanical structures and more, of course the world will maintain it's natural glory but in island form as the whole world is empty...
  15. NitroN666

Lmao, got red's set in a yoyo playthrough on the first mech boss i did (destroyer) and then...

Lmao, got red's set in a yoyo playthrough on the first mech boss i did (destroyer) and then later on i got arkhalis set (x2) and crowno (x1)
Back
Top Bottom