Recent content by NLZ

1. NLZ

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

The Black Spot is way too strong for early Hardmode, it's speed should be nerfed or something. It provides permanent flight and really high speed, making some bosses like the Twins trivial.
  2. NLZ

Tool Terrafirma - Interactive Mapping

I'm having the same issue, never used it before so cannot tell when it broke. Maybe a Win10 update? Compatibility mode is not helping.
  3. NLZ

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Can I ask for a config or something to move the mod annotations from the item name to the tooltips, like WMITF? Asking because it's messing with WikiSearch.
  4. NLZ

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

There is an issue with WikiSearch, the mod Recepie Browser puts the mod name after any non-vanilla item in a bracket, making WikiSearch trying to search for that as well and making the search fail. May I ask for a workaround to fix it? Removing everything matched by this regex might be enough...
  5. NLZ

tModLoader Angler Quest Announcement Mod

Thanks, its helpful. As a side note, I'd suggest to update the default colors to "180,220,220", its quite unreadable normally
  6. NLZ

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

The bug is that when I already have at last 2 hook from other multi-hooks and I shoot the second time with the Static Hook, the first one won't disappear, compared to other single hooks. And after the second I cannot fire again with the Static Hook. When I shoot with the Static Hook the second...
  7. NLZ

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Not sure if its new, but when I'm shooting the hook above my head (upper 45°), some graphics glitches. Like the Nebula Blaze moves into my head, the Magic Cuffs moves up, and when I hold another weapon in my hands, the Ancient Cultist Mask became broken, my eyes become visible. But if I equip...
  8. NLZ

Game Mechanics Weapon Rack vs Favorited items

It would be a quality of life improvements if favorited items would not move onto the weapon rack. The whole favoriting's purpose is to prevent from moving items out of your inventory accidentally, so this feature would fit in. A compromise would be to only switch out favorited items if the...
  9. NLZ

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

> Reduced the chance of a natural Solar Eclipse happening. Praise The Sun!
Back
Top Bottom