• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
NNathanX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have anyone played five nights at candy remastered cause i already finished 7/20 and secret ending
    And im finding a good fnaf fangame to play for now
    I just realize that until now ive been here in the forum for 1 year and yet my message and reaction score is low :/
    Geotree
    Geotree
    Wanna know how to bump that up? Theres this magical thing called rp ing. Ive been active since October 16 and my messages is 186 times higher than yours. And thats low compared to other rp ers.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Hey, it's not a competition-- don't feel pressured to post messages when you don't have anything you really want to say.
    I think master mode for the worthy is much worse in mobile.
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    This implies you have 1.4 on mobile, which I assume you don’t have.
    Sir Mushias Chlorophytas
    JohnnyKage
    JohnnyKage
    With an Xbox remote hooked up to the mobile device, it’s easier then using the controller with the actual console lol
    What will be the best Accessories for The mage class.
    When endgame I’m still not yet sure what is it?
    NNathanX
    NNathanX
    I use mage class but there’s are a lot of accessories:(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom