Recent content by Noah the king

1. Noah the king

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

What about vanity accessories? Was pretty excited for that feature.
  2. Noah the king

What does your character look like?

I don't really like the second picture but the first one is amazing. Damn, her look fits the pink dungeon perfectly.
  3. Noah the king

Console Crafty Trophy don't show up / don't pop up

I earned it finally! :D I earned the platinum now. I decided to help you people out. The thread creator may have already earned it, but for future people who visit this thread should read this post. It isn't bugged, at least it wasn't for me. Notice before starting: You need to create a fresh...
  4. Noah the king

For people who have trouble on the Crafty trophy

I don't remember doing that... EDIT: I now remember! I will post it there.
  5. Noah the king

For people who have trouble on the Crafty trophy

I would like to help people out with this trophy. It's not bugged, and I've earned the Terraria platinum a few minutes ago (PS3). Notice before starting: You need to create a fresh new character on a fresh new world. Take the crafting stations with the new character to the new world and place...
  6. Noah the king

Console Crafty Trophy don't show up / don't pop up

Same with me. I tried everything. Can't get the damn trophy >:(
  7. Noah the king

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

This is an achievement suggestion thread, not a 1.3 features suggestion thread. Also, it looks like the plant that eats zombies from Plants vs. Zombies xD
  8. Noah the king

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

There could be like ''First Night or Second Night'' achievements. ex: Skeletron dead in the 1st night (You can make a better name) Defeat Skeletron (or any other boss) on your first night (or second)! A few other: ''Trusty Map'' - Explore the whole map ''True Warrior'' - Get the best Melee...
  9. Noah the king

Woooooo!

Woooooo!
  10. Noah the king

Ok...?

Ok...?
  11. Noah the king

Why? I love all these 3 games.

Why? I love all these 3 games.
  12. Noah the king

First post. Yahoo!

First post. Yahoo!
  13. Noah the king

What does your character look like?

I have discovered this randomly while playing. I was tired of my old look and decided to create a new one. Below you can see it. Golem Mask dyed Orange & Black Adamantite Breastplate dyed Orange & Black Frost Leggings dyed Orange & Black And a few accessories dyed Orange & Black. Result:
Back
Top Bottom