Recent content by Chem_

1. Chem_

Kingdom Hearts Resource Bars

You gotta unzip the file and extract which version you want to use, both versions are included in the zip file
  2. Chem_

Kingdom Hearts Resource Bars

Hello all! I've been looking for a texture pack that has Kingdom Hearts-styled heart and mana bars, but it doesn't look like it's been done yet, so I've taken it upon myself to make one of my own. I miss using Unleveled so that's a part of why I made this pack as well. KH bars with marks...
  3. Chem_

tModLoader Keybrands+

The current list of enemies that drop Zenithite+ are Tim, Doctor Bones, Rune Wizard, Nympth, Martian Probe, and Betsy (this enemy specifically is limited to 1 per session) You can even obtain Zenithite+ from Gold Birds!
  4. Chem_

tModLoader Keybrands+

That's strange, it works fine for me. EDIT: Oh I think I know why, fixed in next update.
  5. Chem_

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Looks like the link is broken, at least for me, probably discord shenanigans. I recommend using a mediafire or dropbox link instead.
  6. Chem_

tModLoader GlowMaskAPI - A library to help you easily add a glowMask to your items

Ah, apparently this doesn't work very well in multiplayer, perhaps it might have been because it is loading textures manually, would you be willing to look into that?
  7. Chem_

tModLoader GlowMaskAPI - A library to help you easily add a glowMask to your items

Hey, I was wondering if this works with armor/general wearable items? If not, I would like to see that be implemented in the near future. Side note: I've actually tried this and it only draws the glowmask of the item when dropped, I know it's not gonna be that simple, so if it is supported, how...
  8. Chem_

tModLoader Keybrands+

They aren't loading because there are no images, yet. The way one uploads images is a bit more complicated than I expected, but I will add images sometime later.
  9. Chem_

tModLoader Keybrands+

A rather simple mod that expands upon what I think is a rather interesting weapon, the Keybrand. Nobody really bothered to do so extensively so I figured I might be the one to do it. Simply put, it adds plenty of upgrades to it, as well as more before it, potentially allowing you to beat the...
Back
Top Bottom