Recent content by Nocta

1. Nocta

Mobile Best mage Set for defeating frost moon , pumpkin moon , bosses , etc , and up coming bosses !!

if ur having trouble , maybe use Razorpine from everscream ( Pumpkin moon Event ) Some tips On getting to wave 15 : when fighting the ice queen , shoot it with Razorpine when the Ice Queen is flying around a.k.a Moving , then when the ice queen do the spinning attack u should rush them using the...
  2. Nocta

Mobile WHEN WILL 1.3 COME OUT ON MOBILE

if 1.3 comes out they really need to start adding some stuff on CONTROL part , since mobile have limited control which is suck
  3. Nocta

Resolved [Mobile] 2 Coin gun still not a single Lucky coin :/

so i need help , basicly the tittle tells you everything ! . Its just i have farm around 50 Pirate Map ... got the "Super Rare Loot" from the game but didnt get the "Rare Loot" ( Lucky coin ), so i was wondering , is lucky coin are available on Mobile Version ???
  4. Nocta

Mobile Best mage Set for defeating frost moon , pumpkin moon , bosses , etc , and up coming bosses !!

So what you need to have is spectre armor with hood , then u need to have the RazorBlade Typhoon ( Mythical prefixes ) , Golden Shower ( what ever prefixes u like , personally i used godly ) , and MOST IMPORTANT.... Bubble Gun with Godly prefixes , The bubble gun is OP , u can actually defeat...
  5. Nocta

Mobile Mobile Improvements Suggestion

so i was making a jungle biome at my ocean so i can farm the pirate map easier like at youtube video right , but i dont know why , apirama since just wont spawn at the ocean , i already used jungle ( mud block with jungle grass seed ) and lihzard block , and ive put lots of em and the music...
  6. Nocta

Mobile Need help on list of vegetable or fruits in Terraria.

well i guess iam gonna go on a hunt for them ;-; .... How about lime kelp ? ive been searching for them for a long time , havent seen 1 yet
  7. Nocta

Mobile Need help on list of vegetable or fruits in Terraria.

how to get Teal Mushroom ? , im on mobile
  8. Nocta

ye

ye
Back
Top Bottom