Recent content by Nodever2

1. Nodever2

Xbox One Unable to import old Gen world

Hi, I just wanted to say that I am having the same issue. I did some experimenting with the worlds: I created a brand new world on the xbox 360 and converted it to the xbox one. It worked successfully. I found that if I died in this world and then tried to convert it to xbox one, it did not...
  2. Nodever2

Will you be there to face what comes next?

I love how Re-Logic are just joining in on making memes out of this XD
  3. Nodever2

Wii U Update and 3DS News

Ahh okay, i think that answers my other question too. The reset comes with console 1.3, so consoles that won't be getting 1.3 also won't get the reset, correct?
  4. Nodever2

Wii U Update and 3DS News

I have just one question, and i have a feeling the mods/devs won't answer, but I'll ask anyway: will the wii U be getting the console reset like the other consoles or not? I know it won't be getting 1.3 but will it at least get the reset? EDIT: Actually, can i have some clarification about the...
  5. Nodever2

How do you feel about RNG in Terraria?

You know why we all have hundreds of hours in Terraria? Is it from exploring? Is it from killing bosses? Or is 99.99999% of ALL OF OUR TIME wasted by grinding enemies for this ONE ITEM? Seriously.... the Ankh shield, anyone? And then when you get past the road block that you were at GUESS WHAT...
  6. Nodever2

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Love the news recently - the stuff about console is super exciting, and I (to be honest) was just about to lose hope in this game, and then I see this! Glad you guys haven't given up on Terraria: Otherworld, I will definitely pick this up when it is released. One more note: The "It will be...
  7. Nodever2

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Super excited!!!! Looking forward to playing Terraria 1.3 with my little brother on the Xbox One!
  8. Nodever2

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Yay! no more Specific combinations of walls, blocks and objects causing corruption to spread in the world for client users! Seriously though, awesome new changes, can't wait 'till I get a chance to try them out (this weekend hopefully)!
  9. Nodever2

Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

Yes, I meant the Wii U version, thanks for clarifying though! I will have to read that new thread!
  10. Nodever2

I heard that is won't be out in America for another few days, for anyone who is wondering (I won't be buying it right away on launch anyway...)
  11. Nodever2

If that is the time that we must wait for some quality content, then yes. And I KNOW that they have produced quality content like they have for years (for free, by the way). You see, I understand that it IS a long time, a long time indeed - but they have 5 consoles to port this thing to! Not...
  12. Nodever2

GUYS!!!! Why all the harsh criticism all of a sudden? The devs have presented us with content that will be a FREE update with the game after months of work, and everyone here is suddenly calling them all jerks who only care about the money? If I have ever seen a team who cares about their...
  13. Nodever2

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Oh my god, I feel so bad for you. I thought I had bad luck getting the picksaw every time, but geez... That must have literally taken days to kill him that many times.
  14. Nodever2

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

My platform is Terraria: Xbox One Edition A few annoyances/bugs I have found: For some reason, with the new 1.2.4 PART 1 update, changing tabs in the crafting interface using the LT and RT buttons is noticeably laggier and less snappy than before. I cannot understand why this happens suddenly...
Back
Top Bottom