Recent content by nohbody

1. nohbody

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Joining a server
  2. nohbody

Got this, only happened once and I don't know how to repeat it: http://gyazo.com/601aa376150aead0abe2a5e440274e43 In the Runtime Error log it says : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime) at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
  3. nohbody

As long as you are able to execute the program Steam should be able to. Usually for me it takes the game about 40 seconds after launching it for it to appear on my taskbar. I heard that in the new update that the launch times for the game were greatly increased, I don't think it is the launcher...
  4. nohbody

I saw you comment earlier on here about a stardust dragon with over 100 segments, how would I go about doing that?
  5. nohbody

I know it doesn't work like that which is why I was asking if the gamepedia page is wrong.
  6. nohbody

Ah, I see now, thanks for the replies. The gamepedia page for useTime says that it applies to melee weapons although after trying out different values it doesn't seem to change anything about the sword while using both 1 and 3 style values. Is the gamepedia wrong?
  7. nohbody

Care to elaborate on what use.itemTime actually does because when I change it's values drastically it doesn't effect the time it takes a tool to perform an action at all.
  8. nohbody

Weapon values for the truly lazy such as myself and cannot google. When setting useTime for your weapon look at useAnimation and think of it's value as the denominator in a division problem and useTime as the numerator and the answer is the amount of projectiles produced. When in reference...
  9. nohbody

Okay, thanks for the reply but I definitely worded my question wrong and it was vague. What I really want to ask is how I would make a weapon like the Medusa Head, would I need to modify this if statement?
  10. nohbody

Can someone explain to me what this means? if (item.type == ItemID.CopperShortsword) More specifically the Copper Shortsword part...
  11. nohbody

tModLoader How to set up your mod using Visual Studio (MVS)

I was joking about my stupidity, I wasn't being serious .___.
  12. nohbody

I meant the tldr version was too long for me and I didn't read it jokingly.
  13. nohbody

The thing is though, the tldr was tldr for me.
  14. nohbody

Okay, I believe you. When I did this I didn't right-click the solution in the solution manager, I clicked file then I went looking through every single template category looking for a blank project template and didn't find one. I resorted to looking it up online and still couldn't find it...
  15. nohbody

Ah, okay, I had it on my other computer and I couldn't find it. Might I ask where did you find it because I am having troubles on Visual Studio Community because it is not in the same location as it would be on Express.
Back
Top Bottom