Recent content by Nolan0306

1. Nolan0306

Blocks & Decoration Luminite Brick Furniture Set

It'd just look cool.
  2. Nolan0306

Other More NPC dialogue!

I thought it would be really interesting if NPCs had more dialogue. For example: If the Clothier lives in the third of the world where the Dungeon is located: "Seeing the Dungeon in the distance filled me with angry thoughts." Here's some other dialogue: The Guide after "Help" is selected and...
  3. Nolan0306

Master mode Moon Lord be like OP time Seriously, Expert moon lord is hard enough ;-;

Master mode Moon Lord be like OP time Seriously, Expert moon lord is hard enough ;-;
  4. Nolan0306

Unit One's phone case is still making him happy after almost 4 years. Wonder if he still has it.

Unit One's phone case is still making him happy after almost 4 years. Wonder if he still has it.
  5. Nolan0306

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

(There were ripple physics in the trailer... wonder if anyone caught that.) :redspin: Anyway, pretty snazzy. Have fun, Switch owners!
  6. Nolan0306

Game Mechanics Auto-Open Trapdoors

Since tall gates and doors are able to be automatically opened and closed, why not trapdoors? It can be irritating to have to manually open and close trapdoors. They should only automatically open/close if a player is pushing down or flying/jumping up, like a platform.
  7. Nolan0306

Using the dash ability with Solar Flare armor to enter the dungeon just to accidentally start a...

Using the dash ability with Solar Flare armor to enter the dungeon just to accidentally start a fight with the Lunatic Cultist. Nice.
  8. Nolan0306

New Hotfix Patch Now Available on Xbox One & PS4 - 6/4

PIPEWORKS, I LOVE YOU. The paint issue was actually what was causing my world to crash. Thanks for the hotfix. I can now start playing Terraria again!! ;)
  9. Nolan0306

Xbox One XBox One - Game crashes on load at 99% Settling Liquids.

Thank you for the support, Unit One. I have already sent a bug report, so no need to worry about that. :) Hopefully access to my world is intact soon!
  10. Nolan0306

Xbox One XBox One - Game crashes on load at 99% Settling Liquids.

Unfortunately, for me... A couple days after the update, my world started crashing at 99% Settling Liquids even with the map turned off. I don't know what happened. Should I make this a new thread since this issue is on PS4?
  11. Nolan0306

PS4 Corruptible Trophy not awarding.

My world is 53% crimson and 2% hallow, as the dryad says. However, the trophy is not awarding. Why is this? Yes, this is a natural crimson world.
  12. Nolan0306

Weapons & Equip Silencer

Yeah, this item would be pretty useless.
  13. Nolan0306

Weapons & Equip Silencer

So basically, enemies can't notice you even if you fire bullets when in stealth mode?
  14. Nolan0306

Weapons & Equip Silencer

Don't enemies notice you when you fire bullets though? I mean you can lurk around but I'm certain that they can notice you when bullets are fired.
  15. Nolan0306

Items Peace Treaty

Ah yes, I saw this.
Back
Top Bottom