Recent content by NoLegs the Cat

1. NoLegs the Cat

i found an arkhalis 2 playthroughs in a row

i found an arkhalis 2 playthroughs in a row
  2. NoLegs the Cat

Beta Tester Application

I almost never come on this forum but I am active in steam forums and tmodloader discord. o no
  3. NoLegs the Cat

PC Need tips on how to defeat mechanic bosses (First Time) (Expert Mode)

Destroyer is easily cheesed with Daedalus Stormbow from a hallowed mimic w/ Holy Arrows.
  4. NoLegs the Cat

PC Stuck on "Joining {Player}"

I had this problem. Try having your friend launch the start-server-steam-friends executable in the game files.
  5. NoLegs the Cat

PC piggy bank bug? :( lost my money

Are you sure you left the game properly?
  6. NoLegs the Cat

YoYos vs. Swords/Axes: Your call

My policy with swords: If they don't shoot projectiles or have any other kind of ranged gimmick, they're not of much use past pre-hardmode.
  7. NoLegs the Cat

Why does sand always generate at the edges of jungles?

I've noticed this in a handful of my main Large worlds. At first I thought it was caused by my mods, but then I found this thread. Obviously not game-breaking, but it is strange.
  8. NoLegs the Cat

yes

yes
  9. NoLegs the Cat

mods are spicy

mods are spicy
  10. NoLegs the Cat

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

Do we have an estimate on the release date?
  11. NoLegs the Cat

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

What mod(s) do you have enabled? one of them might not work with multiplayer or conflict with another.
  12. NoLegs the Cat

tModLoader Simple Life and Mana Bars

Another addition could be to add a red tint to the screen whenever you fall below a certain amount of health. This way if you're in an intense fight where you shouldn't be looking away from the fight and at the health, you can instantly know you'd better find a nurse or use a potion.
  13. NoLegs the Cat

tModLoader Simple Life and Mana Bars

Maybe add an option to change color at 75%, 50%, 25%? I'd like 50% to be yellow and 25% to be red so I can tell whether or not I'm boned without having to look directly at the bar.
  14. NoLegs the Cat

It worked, thank you so much! Looks like my tmodloader characters from the backup flash drive got corrupted, but they were pre-hardmode anyway. Have a good day!
  15. NoLegs the Cat

Let's start over. So I attempted to install tModLoader as directed. Before my reformat it worked perfectly, but afterwards it gives me this error whenever I try to install and then launch it: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837199533 whether I manually install it or use the...
Back
Top Bottom