Recent content by Nomad000

1. Nomad000

tModLoader The music is gone

Can many music mods break the music? I don't even get vanilla music in the game anymore, or any music at all.
  2. Nomad000

tModLoader Too Many Accessories - a really unbalanced mod

how do I turn on remembering what chest it is using the accessories on re-load? I don't go to any other worlds so the crash doesn't effect me. Also I am wondering about the using multiple chests also, it only swaps between the chests I choose instead of using multiple
  3. Nomad000

tModLoader VapeMods by FractalXX

Any plans on adding a way to re-roll or give stats to items?
  4. Nomad000

tModLoader Magic Storage

Any chance you can add some more filters like sort by damage and sort by defense?
  5. Nomad000

tModLoader Antiaris

I have an issue where the guide keeps saying he arrives but never does, which is not letting any other pc from arriving. does anyone know how to fix this? I use 64 bit tmod launcher and it allows me to run so many mods with the game running perfectly
  6. Nomad000

PC Every accessory adding on random amounts of defense?

Does anyone know the mod that's doing this? For some reason some accesories that have nothing to do with defense will add on like random amounts of defense like +20, I have a-lot of mods but I don't know which one is doing this
  7. Nomad000

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

this doesn't include adding defense points as a possible added modifier does it?
  8. Nomad000

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

that's fine. I have a better experience on 64 bit.
  9. Nomad000

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

It isn't plenty of ram at all. Having all the mods I want gives an memory error and I always had to remove a good portion of them. 64 bit allows me to have a-lot more and generate a world with a-lot more content. I don't use terracustom because of this reason, I would love to, but I prefer to be...
  10. Nomad000

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Isn't that redundant, the whole point of 64 bit is to be able to generate a world with a-lot more mods. Using 32 bit to generate a world just limits your mods again.
  11. Nomad000

tModLoader WeaponOut

It'd be really cool
  12. Nomad000

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

The game actually runs a-lot better for me in 64 bit.
  13. Nomad000

tModLoader WeaponOut

So this mod has been out for a while but is there no way to make it so every weapon on your tool bar appears on your body? regardless if you have them equipped or not
  14. Nomad000

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I did install that becuase 64 bit lets you get all the mods you want with no memory error xD
  15. Nomad000

tModLoader Build Mate - In-Game Mapping Tools (is multiplayer)

I have no idea how to do the fill in because he doesn't tell how to switch from the corner top left lol
Back
Top Bottom