Recent content by [Not Admin] Iblob

1. [Not Admin] Iblob

What would you do if Terraria became real?

Probably start to consider where my point of view is from as it sure isn't coming from my eyes. While i try to join a town and start life as a miner. Or maybe become a wire computer technician?
  2. [Not Admin] Iblob

A silly theory about my favourite creature (Wyvern)

Maybe it invaded your world from dark souls and it just disintegrates when killed leaving its soul behind. Or the wyvren is actually an illusion made by an agressive spirit.
  3. [Not Admin] Iblob

Fastest mining pre-hardmode

Eww a platinum pickaxe? No thanks. The corrupt/crimson pickaxe eats through dirt way faster than any silly gold pickaxe. Where a hellstone pick would be even faster, i'm assuming you're asking this becasue you want to build a hellevator so you can fight the wall so that pick is your best best...
  4. [Not Admin] Iblob

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

I've been playing for over 430 hours now, never building, constantly playing new charecters scince 1.0.1 and i have never seen a single whoopie cushion drop. I've made countless charecters after 1.2 when they supposidly buffed the drop rate considerably each with their own unique playthrough...
  5. [Not Admin] Iblob

PC Favorite Armor ?

I would say meteor because it's the only armour i use in every playthrough i do, regardless of class. Infinite space gun is so useful against all the bosses from EOC to the wall and all you need to get it is a demolitionist and some gel. Second would have to be the beetle armour, shroomite has...
  6. [Not Admin] Iblob

Do you inventory edit?

I use all item maps all the damn time. After all if i have already proven to myself i can kill the enemy multiple times, why bother killing them 100 more when i can just get them in seconds via the map.
  7. [Not Admin] Iblob

PC Favorite 1.3 Spoiler

Portal gun is mostly confirmed. So i guess that.
  8. [Not Admin] Iblob

Favorite Hardmode weapon?

Nimbus rod: Although technically a magic weapon this thing can be useful in all kinds of situations on all classes: Early bossing, capable of doing decent damage to the destroyer while only needing very little micro. Late bossing, Useful for taking out the minions in the moons or whitteling...
  9. [Not Admin] Iblob

ALL HAIL THE SLIME!

Rip multiplayer builds and fighting the twins anywhere near your house. In all seriousness though, It's a cool idea and you can paint the gel into all kinds of cool colours for pixel art but it requires either hours of grinding or lucking out and finding a slime statue. There are so many...
  10. [Not Admin] Iblob

Humorous Jokes that only old TO folk will understand.

Space biome suggestions. Nuff said.
  11. [Not Admin] Iblob

Things that are technically wrong

Plus there's the whole issue of where the hell your charecter learned the names of all these enemies in the first place. Last i checked your charecter can't find any books until the dungeon and doesn't have to use them even then, and you don't have to talk to the guide either. Plus even though...
  12. [Not Admin] Iblob

How do you feel about RNG in Terraria?

I've been considering this to however it can make semi common drops like gel from slimes drop way to often depending on how it is set up (Rarity based wont work for instance as the common types of rarities change as the player goes through the game). Plus it may lead to a kind of "Encounter...
  13. [Not Admin] Iblob

Weapons & Equip Laser Pointer

(This was originally posted way back during 1.1 and scince the whole forum system changed blocked edits and replies and because the forum has changed again I think it's finally time I remake this, just better). The laser pointer when equipped throws a beam of light from your charecter to the...
  14. [Not Admin] Iblob

NPCs & Enemies Biome-Themed NPC Lines?

Clothier (In Dungeon): I have the strangest feeling I have been here before... Supporting this to.
Back
Top Bottom