NotaVoltorb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Had a dream that I beat Expert Moonlord today!
    netcube
    netcube
    Shia LaBeouf : ,,Don't let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday, you said tomoorow, so JUST DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAM, COME TRUE. And that was trivia for today :D
    How do you beat expert lunar bosses without beetle armor
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    You beat them without beetle armour by beating them without beetle armour.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    With titanium armor.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I'm gonna do it with Chlorophyte.
    ...Maybe Shroomite if I can find enough Chlorophyte again.
    Why was the Phantasm nerfed?
    Reactions: Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    You're joking right? RIGHT?! OH GOD THIS CAN'T BE HABBENING! :(
    NotaVoltorb
    NotaVoltorb
    I guess you could understand why the phantasm fan base is upset Mr. Steef ;m;
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    This is a mockery! I demand a full strike by everyone who used phantasm for more than 5 minutes, we MUST let the devs know what we think about this! You hear me @Yoraiz0r this is awful, and while I understand nerfing it because it did like 250 damage a shot for me...

40 damage arrows vs spasmatism? Really?
    Does anyone else have like 15 Cthulu yoyos
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    Of all those things the moth wings are the new UZI they have a friggin ridiculous drop rate its below 1% afaik

300mothrons later and I have no wings, but I do have over 100 yoyos!
    NotaVoltorb
    NotaVoltorb
    I guess I was quite lucky,or you're very unlucky; It was the first thing Mothron dropped when I started up 1.3.4 XD
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    It's true! Everything has a 50/50 drop rate

You either get it or you don't! ~:naughty:
    So I had a dream that you could dye weapons
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    I had a dream where i was sent 1000 years into the future. Kinda like futurama BUT red was dead hell. the devs were dead this was belonged by microsoft 1.6.3 was out i get memories of looking at old posts red made i met some guy on steam which was surprisingly not too new. just a new GUI. it had a blue gradient on everything like a light blue on the bottom
    The Crawltipede does 260 damage and is faster than you can move. That doesn't bother anyone?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If you want to keep on flying, use a wide-area weapon, or one that doesn't need you to aim - chloro bullets, from what I've seen, will tend to head for its weak point.
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    Wait... spawn killed? Oh you poor soul... you built your spawn outside of the first spawn zone.
    NotaVoltorb
    NotaVoltorb
    Actually the melee Variant spawned near the jungle, and I had a house there for the Queen Bee, but removing the bed would just make me have to fly across the world just to die in seconds. I decided to kill until i died, respawn and repeat
    Are you supposed to do Fishron first, or the Event that happens after Cultists are killed
    A_judgementalLizard
    A_judgementalLizard
    it works either way, however fishron items are extremely useful against the pillars and cultist
    NotaVoltorb
    NotaVoltorb
    I haven't tried expert fishron, but I'm currently doing the Lunar Events. The only oone thats difficult is the Melee one
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I've never beaten Fishron. Ever.
    And I've gotten up to the Moon Lord in normal without it, so...
    Not 1 but 2 Slime Staffs in my Playthrough so far C:
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    that feeling when you just piddling around underground and you see a slime with an item inside :O and it turns out to be a deadly slime staff!
    It's weird. One second you are in love with Terraria and the next you are cursing at it because cave bats
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Me, I am more cursing at it for the BS that is the Martian Madness event. I guess I was not kidding on that spoiler video in making an asdf movie reference. "ALIEN ATTACK! THROW THE CHEEESE!!!" *Procedes to hang around under boss arena and use the Solar Eruption to kill everything*
    NotaVoltorb
    NotaVoltorb
    I literally hide in my house (next to the nurse) and use the Daedalus Bow. The Martian Saucer does 320 damage when it's upset XD
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I take no damage with my method. My boss arena is also the entrance to my underground bunker of a base. I have it wired where the floor vanishes and you are put into a trench lined with traps. The entrance has actuated blocks covering it and there is a rope I can hang onto. After the event is done I can use my Rod of Discord to get out and reset everything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom