Recent content by NotLe0n

1. NotLe0n

tModLoader Creative tools

Can you post your client.log file? Location: On Windows: %userprofile%/Documents/My games/Terraria/ModLoader/Beta/Logs On Linux: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Beta/Logs On Mac: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Beta/Logs
  2. NotLe0n

tModLoader Better Zoom

This mod is already on the tModLoader Workshop! You can get it here: Steam Workshop::[1.4 Alpha] Better Zoom & Camera Control
  3. NotLe0n

bad apple in terraria [MEDIA]

bad apple in terraria
  4. NotLe0n

I'm crying [MEDIA]

I'm crying
  5. NotLe0n

Game Mechanics "Deposit All" Confirmation requirement.

This suggestion is so great, I added it to my mod "Better Chests"!
  6. NotLe0n

tModLoader Better Chests

The 1.3 version of this mod will NOT be updated. A 1.4 version is avalible on the Steam Workshop Better Chests This mod improves some aspects of vanilla chests If you have any probmems comment down below or join my discord server. Special Thanks to: direwolf420, darthmorf and jopojelly for...
  7. NotLe0n

tModLoader Better Zoom

Mods will come to tModLoader's workshop once tML updates to 1.4. The Modbrowser will not be replaced though. And yes my mod will come to the workshop
  8. NotLe0n

tModLoader Better Zoom

Try to click on the UI scale slider and then click on "UIScale" Button next to it to change the UIScale.
  9. NotLe0n

tModLoader Better Zoom

AbsoluteAquarian (A much better modder than me) has tried to add that into my mod with IL-Editing (a very hard modding technique), but couldn't do it. I doubt that this is possible in 1.3 and would probably hurt performance a lot if it was. Let's hope 1.4 makes this a possibility.
  10. NotLe0n

tModLoader Better Zoom

I just fixed that in the newest version! (v2.1.2.2)
  11. NotLe0n

tModLoader Better Zoom

You have to change the zoom in the vanilla zoom slider too. I know it's annoying and I don't know if there is a fix for it.
  12. NotLe0n

I'm gonna make a video showing some dev clips and how Camera Control was made, should be pretty...

I'm gonna make a video showing some dev clips and how Camera Control was made, should be pretty interesting
  13. NotLe0n

tModLoader Better Zoom

Can you elaborate? What did you do to crash the game and can you post the error log?
  14. NotLe0n

Team spectate

The 1.3 version of this mod will NOT be updated. A 1.4 version is avalible on the Steam Workshop Team Spectate lets you view your team mates' screen. If you click on a player button other than your own you start spectating the other player. To exit the spectating mode press the player...
  15. NotLe0n

tModLoader Better Zoom

That might be because of resolution differences. I made and tested this mod with a 1920x1080 monitor, so any other resolution might have problems. Also Zooming in does that, so that might be your problem (I should probably fix that)
Back
Top Bottom