Recent content by Notso

1. Notso

Friend cannot connect via IP, can connect via Steam

That's all very well, but I have clicked on literally every menu and still can't seem to find anything called "DMZ" /: Might it be called something else? Again, the article you linked to was about port forwarding, idk if that is the same thing..? EDIT: I found the DMZ settings squirreled away...
  2. Notso

DMZ my LAN IP? :dryadwhat: (The article you linked seems to be about port forwarding... Which I have done)
  3. Notso

Hey guys, Until two/three days ago, my friend (who lives near Washington DC) has been connecting to the server I host for us using my global IP address just fine (I live in Cape Town, South Africa). Now however, she is unable to join the server that I am hosting via IP, but can join via Steam...
  4. Notso

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

Should have been called Pixel Privacy
  5. Notso

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I will definitely give a go - thanks for your help!
  6. Notso

lmao I just read the list of versions it allowed me to switch between - didn't see that at the top. Do you know if the save location issue is still a problem, or if I can change the save location? Surely I must be able to...
  7. Notso

That's regrettable. Another inconvenience is that tModLauncher reads World and Player files from its own location in /My Games/Terraria - I presume to fix compatibility issues, but it'd be nice if there was a way around this since I know my files will be compatible since the mods I'm using don't...
  8. Notso

First of all, just want to say thanks - mods like these are boon to every game they're made for. It'd be really nice if there was an easy way to disable this mod though. For example, when I'm playing on my own I use this to load Helpful Hotkeys and tWiki, but when I play with my friend in...
  9. Notso

tModLoader Helpful Hotkeys

My ideal hotkey setup would be something like hold B then tap A to dash left but I dunno if it's feasible to do something like that I'd just like to say it's a super useful mod anyway though - love it. Now if only tModLoader worked in multiplayer...
  10. Notso

tModLoader Helpful Hotkeys

but I don't like that hotkey - sometimes I do it accidentally ]:
  11. Notso

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

Late the party but... Oh my gosh yes!
  12. Notso

The Badass Koala needs no sunglasses, for the raging fires of destruction mean little to his...

The Badass Koala needs no sunglasses, for the raging fires of destruction mean little to his scarred gaze that has seen too much.
  13. Notso

Your TCF Role?

Well done to anyone who spots the grain of truth in the Sahara :dryadeek:
  14. Notso

Other Merchant Sells Angel Statues

I actually quite like the fact that the Merchant doesn't sell Angel Statues to the player. To me, it suggests he's trying to woo the Dryad with the statue (and is perhaps taking it from his special stock?). %:sigh:
  15. Notso

Had 59 likes last time I logged on, now I have 60, but I didn't get an alert D:

Had 59 likes last time I logged on, now I have 60, but I didn't get an alert D:
Back
Top Bottom