Recent content by Notyep Dranel

1. N

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Did you mean to quote me? I also agree with you entirely. Timeless Traveler was my first choice and would stay my first choice if I had a chance to change it.
  2. N

Reading through these makes me both accept my loss and make me rethink my decision to not include TV head in my votes. I really want a good suit that is not a tuxedo. Also I voted for Timeless Traveler and Plaguebringer... not really the most diverse choice. :D Edit: Thank you Dr.Zootsuit! You...
  3. N

I love the tie in the wind effect, like it's mocking the "hair flowing in the wind" or "cape flowing in the wind" common idea for that kind of thing. Or it could be a reference to Journey's End wind event. <3
  4. N

Why did you quote Loki twice for two comments?
  5. N

No I do not mean normal art to demonstrate the outfit. I mean the over-the-top formats and art that would go with it.
  6. N

Didn't the original post say that art is not required yet, some are seemingly picked due to the art? It's downright misleading! I went into keynote and made sub-par art just so I could put my idea across. Anyone could do that, yet they would be overlooked by the artists who deserve to get a...
  7. N

I really thought I had something when I made my submission. Boy was I wrong!
  8. N

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Hello There! I have seen that we could use old particle effects with our vanity. Does this mean strictly the exact effect, or can it have a variation of it. Such as white molten armor fire or purple hermes boot trails.
  9. N

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Do we have any say in the names of the items? Or will they simply be called [Creator Name]'s clothes?
  10. N

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Pretty last minute, but I wanted to do it anyway. First time trying to do good pixel art like this, very proud of it! I started by wanting one with like a robe and no legs, just hovering around the world, and it grew into this! I think the Corrupt Cloth Extension would be great for many vanity...
Back
Top Bottom