Recent content by nphelps220

1. nphelps220

Blocks & Decoration Quicksand!

The Desert's a fairly dangerous place, what with all the antlions and vultures. However, something that could make it even more treacherous, and require players to keep their eyes extra peeled, would be quicksand. Quicksand would essentially be a Water tile that used the sprite of a generic...
  2. nphelps220

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Looks like we'll be getting the latest version, too, based on the Crystal Doors in the Dryad's house! Nice!
  3. nphelps220

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

I am anxious to learn how one will craft Lenses, Fire Flowers, Jungle Roses, Piggy Banks, and Glowsticks... unless, of course, they are placeholders.
  4. nphelps220

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Inferno Expansion

Hi, guys! I have a few new ideas for crafting materials that could be useful in a lot of ways! -Frosty Fire: Dropped commonly by enemies in the Snow Biome and Underground Snow Biome. Replaces Ice Torches in the crafting of Frostburn items, and can be used to make Frostburn Arrows and similar...
  5. nphelps220

NPCs & Enemies Boss Summoning Animations

Hello, Terrarians! So far, few bosses have a "spawning" animation (the only ones I know of are Skeletron, the Duke, the Cultist, and the Moon Lord.) As boss spawning in Terraria can be a bit... unusual sometimes (specifically with worm bosses showing up in bomb-able coils), and just to make...
  6. nphelps220

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Evil Biome Expansion

Also, MinerTurtle45, you have a good taste in profile images.
  7. nphelps220

Those are some really good ideas! Of note: -Cursed Inferno is slightly stronger than Frostburn, but doesn't effect as many enemies. For this reason, the decisions are real: do more damage and more water effect, or gain extra tank power and affect more foes? -Scroll of Spiders: YES FINALLY A...
  8. nphelps220

The corruption sure can do a lot of damage to a player's world, and so can the Crimson! (Hallow, too, to a lesser extent.) Most of this has to do with the Co/Cr/H biomes converting blocks like, say, mud into something they can actually convert, destroying biomes like jungles in the process (and...
  9. nphelps220

NPCs & Enemies Unique NPC Behaviors

Purification powder does nothing to the Hallow unless something changed that I'm not aware of. As for Corruption/Crimson, it is impossible for an NPC to live near it, so the only real way the Dryad would destroy it would be if a player moved her there on purpose (via teleporters, hoiks, or just...
  10. nphelps220

Items Obsidian Fishing Rod

That's a good idea. In fact, the only problem I can see with that would be that the Mechanic's fishing pole (Hardmode-only) would be completely outclassed. But as it stands, the Sitting Duck and Golden already outclass everything except for the Hotline, and those can be found before you even...
  11. nphelps220

Items Obsidian Fishing Rod

We've all had problems getting the Hotline Fishing Hook. It has such a low spawn chance, takes so much work to get, and is even unobtainable in certain versions due to a glitch that causes the angler to not recognise completed quests. In the meantime, the supply of looted Inferno Potions...
  12. nphelps220

Biomes & Nature "Balanced", "Pure", and "Hallow" world options

Plus, Pearlwood would actually be somewhat useful for once
  13. nphelps220

Keep in mind that, as I mentioned, these options would only be present for players who have already defeated the Moon Lord and thus have encountered every biome at least once. I see where you are coming from, but these are mainly to offer more building options for players who have already seen...
  14. nphelps220

Mobile iOS Bugs

Ok! At this point, then, it would be best to identify the bugs just so people know what to look out for. Additionally, I've found another one, and this one is VERY huge: ~Upon killing the Wall of Flesh in Hardmode in an Expanded world, the "V" of Light and Darkness that spawns will always be...
  15. nphelps220

I have an idea for some additional worldgen options. These would be unlocked after defeating the Moon Lord, and would be selectable on the "World Evil" menu during world creation. These ideas are: Balance: World spawns with both Corruption and Crimson. The Wall of Flesh will send out a wave of...
Back
Top Bottom