Recent content by nsu_chimera

1. nsu_chimera

i’m not really as interested in terraria as i used to be, so im going to leave again. you guys...

i’m not really as interested in terraria as i used to be, so im going to leave again. you guys are really nice though, and it was fun, thank you
  2. nsu_chimera

THATS SO COOL WOA

THATS SO COOL WOA
  3. nsu_chimera

HARD [ATTACH]

HARD
  4. nsu_chimera

thanks a lot for the feedback! i’ll take that into consideration

thanks a lot for the feedback! i’ll take that into consideration
  5. nsu_chimera

could you elaborate?

could you elaborate?
  6. nsu_chimera

those who get it : :merchantpassionate: those who don’t : stylishtree

those who get it : :merchantpassionate: those who don’t : stylishtree
  7. nsu_chimera

this is so cool mods add reddit gold reaction

this is so cool mods add reddit gold reaction
  8. nsu_chimera

[ATTACH] pewpewpew

pewpewpew
  9. nsu_chimera

in case anyone’s wondering, there’s a mod called ‘cheat sheet’ that does all of that and so much...

in case anyone’s wondering, there’s a mod called ‘cheat sheet’ that does all of that and so much more
  10. nsu_chimera

👎

👎
  11. nsu_chimera

let’s express our hate in comments instead of in a dislike button

let’s express our hate in comments instead of in a dislike button
  12. nsu_chimera

an overhaul/addition of/to the wiring system that mimicks actual basic circuitry might be cool...

an overhaul/addition of/to the wiring system that mimicks actual basic circuitry might be cool, although it seems a little overzealous for a first mod
  13. nsu_chimera

welcome back! how have things been since the surgery if you don’t mind me asking?

welcome back! how have things been since the surgery if you don’t mind me asking?
  14. nsu_chimera

i agree with the sentiment that not all of them feel like reactions i would use, but i’m happy...

i agree with the sentiment that not all of them feel like reactions i would use, but i’m happy to see more love being put into the site either way.
  15. nsu_chimera

i have no idea why i always end up making sprites way too big and scaling them down later. i try...

i have no idea why i always end up making sprites way too big and scaling them down later. i try not to, but it always turns out that way
Back
Top Bottom