Recent content by NumericPrime

1. N

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

How can I get if a boss killed you? I am makung a mod that allows you to resummon a boss if you get killed by it.
  2. N

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Is Zenithed nerved or a alternative for other classes added yet? I apologize if it is already implemented but this weapon already rendered my mage on wich i spent a long time on to build equipt and other things basicly worthless. I choose the class because it used to have the highest damage in...
  3. N

Hi I was trying to add a Hotkey suposed to switch the animation of the weapon this is my code. If I build my mod and start to play it I get following error twice. Object reference not set to an instance of object (see Client.log for full trace). Also I can't move or do anything. But I don't...
  4. N

It is a little odd that in an update wich was ment to balance the gabe a weapon was addded that just made melees get the highest damage. This shoun't be because melee weapons don't use ammo or mana and you have the highest damage an hp regen. They were supposed to have the worst damage as a...
  5. N

How do you make a new hotkey and get if it's used?
  6. N

using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel.Design; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Mod.Projectiles //Change it to the corect folder { public class heartproj: ModProjectile {...
  7. N

Could you send the full errorcode (with file and line)?
  8. N

Is the name of the file .png the name of the class? Is the folder in wich the .png and the .cs fiel are in the folder wirtten in the namspace?
  9. N

Rename the txtxx to heartproj and look if you haven't forgot the .png file for the look of the ropjectile.
  10. N

Or remove the part with locking it behind EoW and make a second variant with summoner effects.
  11. N

I think the not melee post-moonlord weapons should be buffed to make them do more damage than Zenith or add weapons for every class doing that or nerf Zenith because this weapon creates a huge power gap between the classes. Now a class wich is supposed to do the least damage as a trade-off for...
  12. N

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

I think the not melee post-moonlord weapons should be buffed to make them do more damage than Zenith, add weapons for every class doing that, or nerf Zenith because this weapon creates a huge power gap between the classes. Now a class wich is supposed to do the least damage as a trade-off for...
  13. N

How does the ModHotkey class work?
  14. N

I usually count the curley braces you add one for a { and subtract one for }. If your value is 2 you can wirte a methode or a variable that is for the whole class. With a value of 3 you are inside a void. With 1 you can write a class. If you want to write a class you have to get the value to 1...
  15. N

I'd like to add a Hotkey how can you do that?
Back
Top Bottom