Recent content by Nyanisty

1. Nyanisty

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

are you on multiplayer? seems that this mode was made for single player and whenever you go on a server of anykind most of the items glitch. i experienced this myself
  2. Nyanisty

tModLoader RPG Classes Reforge

if the accessory doesnt have a color than what? can't reforge from nothing and it wont give it a color
  3. Nyanisty

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

anyone know why i can't craft "wardrobe"? 20 wood at a sawmil. cant craft alot of stuff even tho i have the materials its strange for example here http://prntscr.com/tf9w9s I have all the materials but it just wont let me craft Edit: it just doesn't work in multiplayer. even if u have the...
  4. Nyanisty

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

can someone help me out here? My Tmodloader is up to date however my terraria server.exe is not it's using v0.11.6.2 im running v0.11.7.5 Edit 1: Resolved
  5. Nyanisty

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

try pressing try pressing F11 or F12 when he loads in game.one of those buttons removes the ui. he probably pressed it by mistake
  6. Nyanisty

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

oh man i voted for the traveler....dang that sucks but congratulations to the winners~you guys deserved it. really fantastic entries
  7. Nyanisty

tModLoader Slime Biome Mod

How exactly do you get the slime merchant to spawn?
  8. Nyanisty

What do you like about Terraria?

I like the journey to end game. new / old items different builds challenging urself dying to 100s of boulders each playthrough. good times
  9. Nyanisty

PC-Modded About to play a modded playthrough of terrariia.

Anyone want to join? it gets boring doing so many playthroughs alone after awhile Mods im using: "AlchemistNPCLite", "AnglerQuestAnnouncement", "AutoTrash", "BattleHardenedNPC", "BossChecklist", "BossCursor", "bowmod", "Census", "chadsfurni", "CheatSheet"...
  10. Nyanisty

Mod Request. Choose / Ban Npcs from spawning

Can someone make a mod or direct me to a mod that prevents an npc from spawning? i had cheat sheet and disabled the npc but once they spawn they just keep spawning and dying over and over again without letting any other npcs spawn. if someone could help me out with this I'd appreciate it
  11. Nyanisty

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I don't receive the Family heirloom anymore upon starting a new world. is this a glitch or was it in a recent update?
Back
Top Bottom