NZ-iPathos

I've been playing Terraria since PC 1.0.2 was released, so I've been among the community for a fair while. I am also a Bureaucrat on the Terraria Wikia website, and am a keen enthusiast as to playing Terraria itself. Since correctly updating my game-detection service, I've clocked 190+ hours in-game (though the actual figure sits closer to 300...). Anyway, if you have any questions or wish to know anything that may be contained within the game's code (I've checked through many-a-method in the PC version to find correct info, several times - I may not be as much help when it regards the non-PC version though) feel free to ask and I'll be happy to help.
Birthday
Dec 11, 1994 (Age: 29)
Website
http://terraria.wikia.com/wiki/User:The_Pathogen
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
  3. Pixel Piracy
Occupation
Electrician/Wiki Enthusiast

Contact

Twitter
P4thogen

Signature

Bureaucrat on the Terraria Wikia and proud Terraria enthusiast since the days of 1.0.2.
kZcoBkI.png

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom