Recent content by NZ-iPathos

1. NZ-iPathos

The game is FPS-locked by the way. It's not a matter of optimization or lag, it's a base...

The game is FPS-locked by the way. It's not a matter of optimization or lag, it's a base graphics setting. Personally I dislike the choice, but if I remember right a lot of Terraria's timings (such as item use times) rely on how many frames per second the game can render. I could be way off but...
  2. NZ-iPathos

Resolved [Mobile] Heart-shaped hole on the ground. Easter egg?

And where did you get the name from? Unless 505 comes in and quotes "Heart Shrine" as the name, or you can link to a post in which 505 has referred to it as a "Heart Shrine" then what you're saying is just conjecture.
  3. NZ-iPathos

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Shouldn't do, as they're compressed PNGs.
  4. NZ-iPathos

First time I've heard of any of these bugs. Phantasm works fine for me, as does the Clentaminator with every solution. I know some people were having trouble with cloud saving, but this is the first I've heard of auto saving causing crashing. See basically 75% of the posts in this thread.
  5. NZ-iPathos

Game Mechanics "Gelatin World Tour" achievement progress

Please, for the love of god add this. I've gone through as many as I can think of off the top of my head, and the rest I'm damn sure I've killed already. The only ones I do need to test are the Red Slime and one other that I currently cannot remember...
  6. NZ-iPathos

Omnir got it down! Exactly the attitude all of us should have towards the "final boss" as he's so rightly called. Just a quick though in my head, I did work it out at one stage, as I didn't have the full 160 bars in my possession when I wanted to make it...
  7. NZ-iPathos

Only ~640 ore or so...
  8. NZ-iPathos

Then stop replying? Not a hard thing to do.
  9. NZ-iPathos

Blocks & Decoration Full Luminite furniture set for the opulent, the showoffs, and those that hate themselves

Full support for this! Even if it's just lighting objects so I can fully decorate my "Over-the-top Loot Room", which is made of Luminite and decorated with Developer Sets... >_<
  10. NZ-iPathos

I was so glad when I finally got both sets of your armor, Cenx! Now I think the only one I have yet to get is Loki's set. Red's set seems to drop with surprising regularity for me o_O My point is that I've attempted to use cloud saving on several worlds, and several characters, yet I've not...
  11. NZ-iPathos

The fact that you can reproduce it doesn't mean that anyone else will be able to. I will admit that I've heard many suffer from this issue, but in a lot of cases the conditions are different, as is the frequency. I personally have no trouble with it, for example.
  12. NZ-iPathos

Bee water... Laughed far too hard at that. I like Crowno's armor... :( Looks pretty amazing with the Grim Dye!
  13. NZ-iPathos

Huge congratulations on the little one Cenx! Wishing the best of luck to you and Red :D

Huge congratulations on the little one Cenx! Wishing the best of luck to you and Red :D
  14. NZ-iPathos

Huge congratulations to both Andrew and Whitney on the news of their baby! Best of luck to the...

Huge congratulations to both Andrew and Whitney on the news of their baby! Best of luck to the both of you :)
  15. NZ-iPathos

I can't remember exactly where I saw 7th, but it was quite a while ago.

I can't remember exactly where I saw 7th, but it was quite a while ago.
Back
Top Bottom