Recent content by Obrovskis

1. Obrovskis

With your gemlock teleporter on your youtube channel, I'm assuming that when you put both of the...

With your gemlock teleporter on your youtube channel, I'm assuming that when you put both of the gems into the slots the gate with the faulty sensor will de-activate and thus you will not be able to be teleported? Is that correct, because if so, that is gonna be great for my hub world :)
  2. Obrovskis

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I know it says suggestions are closed but Phoenix said on YT that it'd be fine. Suggestion #1 Tremor Staff Creates a Stardust Dragon-esque minion that looks like the Destroyer. Is much thinner than the Stardust Dragon and (if possible) acts like Giant Worms where it tunnels instead of flies...
  3. Obrovskis

Map-Adventure Down the Well

What did you use to make the smoke that goes diagonally? That'd be something that I'd like to use in a factory that I've built in one of my worlds!
  4. Obrovskis

Showcase [Showcase] Moon Lord Speedkill Arena (3.5 seconds to kill)

Mind blown.... But was it really worth all the time it took to place the rockets? Just kidding! Congrats on the world record!
  5. Obrovskis

[WIP] Space Invaders-esque Minigame

After messing around in 1.3.1 for a while doing nothing much because I didn't know what to do, I decided to muck around with the Teal Pressure Plates, and this is what it led to. 30 hours of working on this has led to an almost working Space Invaders type game. All the wires are messed up and...
  6. Obrovskis

pixel box display (0-9)(with wires now)

Ding diddly damn. They look so cool, so I hope they add them in a patch sooner rather than later.
  7. Obrovskis

How have I not seen these before?!? Where do I get them?!? Anyway, thanks for telling me what they were.
  8. Obrovskis

What's up with the moth and the Guide and the Stylist and all that stuff? Did you sprite all...

What's up with the moth and the Guide and the Stylist and all that stuff? Did you sprite all that stuff?
  9. Obrovskis

This looks pretty damn nifty! Also, what are those blocks that you used to display the digits?
  10. Obrovskis

Forum Questions Thread

Thanks! I'll check that out now!
  11. Obrovskis

Forum Questions Thread

Anybody know how to make a dart trap fire randomly? Say, every 'x' seconds, the dart trap will have a 'y' percent chance to fire?
  12. Obrovskis

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Xbone controllers are good on mac, you just need a driver which you can find if you google ' 360controller github ', should be the first result. Fairly easy to set up and i also prefer them over ps4 controllers.
  13. Obrovskis

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Cool. Thanks. I just killed him 20 minutes ago then left for dinner so fingers crossed! :)
  14. Obrovskis

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

What does it mean when it says the arabian merchant spawns occasionally in the desert? Is it like the skeleton merchant or what? Love the mode by the way, and im making an epic bunker of all the weapons and armours in my playthrough!
  15. Obrovskis

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'll check it. Edit: Thankyou very much! I found an approximate location with a character i made just today, and then realised that i had put my other characters and worlds on the cloud so thats why they didnt show up, but i've taken them off now and can back them up!!
Back
Top Bottom