Recent content by Odran

1. Odran

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

This is why I suggested you to use Visual Studio, because the hook isn't "AddRecipe" but "AddRecipes" Edit You should give a read to this thread to get started: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/official-tmodloader-help-thread.28901/
  2. Odran

I suggest you to use an IDE like Visual Studio to code so you can easily see these errors, and the errors themselves are quite descrivtive. Here you wrote a "-" insted of "=" item.rare - 1; As you can see in the CanUseItem hook you have two returns, that's not possible because after the first...
  3. Odran

You need to add inheritance from the ModItem class like this: public class Amuletofdarkness : ModItem
  4. Odran

yh sure, no problem
  5. Odran

A good place to start getting information is the Example Mod and the tModLoader documentation (You can find links in the first post). In the Example Mod there is pretty much every thing you can do so I suggest having a look at its source code, as long as you have some basis in C# you shouldn't...
  6. Odran

How do you check what is the frame of a wall? Looking in the source I found Tile.wallFrameX(), Tile.wallFrameY() and Tile.wallFrameNumber() but I haven't understand exactely how to use them, someone knows how to check if tile's wall frame is a determined frame?
  7. Odran

tModLoader [WIP] Zelda Mod

It's been a while, but now I'm back. Sorry for leaving the mod behind for so much time. I've updated the first post with new info, time to work on this mod again. Thanks all of you for your feedbacks and suggestions
  8. Odran

Actually idk, it was a thing I helped one friend to make, and used my mod as framework...
  9. Odran

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Why don't you simply ask the mod developer if you can have a look at the source code? So ya'll now for sure if he wanted to share it
  10. Odran

When a new version of Terraria come out tModLoader must be updated too, so you have to wait for tModLoader to support 1.3.3
  11. Odran

Thanks for your support :), I'd like a banner too, but I'm not very good with graphics but maybe I can try to do something :D
  12. Odran

Actually it was :P :
  13. Odran

Sorry but I have to contraddict you: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5y536ey6(v=vs.110).aspx :) this is just for pointing out, no offense intended
  14. Odran

Oh yes, I forgot about it :P try System.Collections.Generic then
  15. Odran

For example: if (Main.rand.Next(5) == 1) you have 1/5 (20%) chance Have you added: using Terraria.DataStructures;?
Back
Top Bottom