OFF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you still undead?
    OFF
    OFF
    latest
    this thing. In Dark Souls 2 lore, it's something like an animated armor, created to hunt and torment the undead
    Halixon
    Halixon
    OH! That! Well, i have a few of them as pets, though i am not one myself.
    OFF
    OFF
    I swear this pic was bigger, last time I posted it O___o pursuer for ants
    mfw can't join the server. LEMME IN, I HAVE PEACEBLOOM TO FARM D:
    aaaaand i got sucked back into WoW. Goodbye, life, I knew thee well
    Ate too many candies, now I feel nauseated. What the hell, me, what are you, twelve? Get your stuff together son
    Emperor Buttons The Bunny
    Weakness is something undesirable in the Imperial senate, even towards delicious sweets.
    OFF
    OFF
    we underestimated the enemy. Won't happen again. Next time we will be ready. We won't falter. We will shall know no fear (or bellyache)
    Your insolence is forgiven. Fear not, we will strike at the heart like a crossbow bolt through a nordlings neck.
    now that my 1.3 playthrough is completed, I'll probably take a break from Terraria, seriously this time -->
    OFF
    OFF
    so PROBABLY this means that I'll take a break from building stuff as well. I'll still be around the forum though
    tried to do a night event with endgame gear, just for fun. BRUTAL LOOT GALORE
    OFF
    OFF
    now I want to quantify the amount of stuff dropped.
    I wake up and I find 22 alerts *goes back in the kitchen to grab more coffee*
    I'm curious about Thorium Mod. I'd like to try It but I fear bugs and data corruption. Also, can you switch between TM and vanilla Terraria?
    Azu
    Azu
    If GameLauncher is still around then yeah.
    items are disappearing from my inventories. that or somewhere in my worlds I used 15 full stacks of chains
    Capture_2016_02_24_11_01_41.png
    mage tower done. Wait, it wasn't on the list. WHAT THE HELL, ME!
    Reactions: Myu and XenoCat
    OFF
    OFF
    thanks ^^ Think I'll post it on the official thread, once all the sky city is completed (about 3-4 more buildings i think)
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I loved the small details such as the glass cages, demon fire pillar torches and campfires...
    OFF
    OFF
    I always wanted to use those, but couldn't find a proper place until lately. Also krampus horn wallpaper is perfect for simulating wood carvings on columns :D
    I feel that adding further details would make it look stupid
    Cattura.jpg
    Hey, I remember you from Aurora Terraria slack.
    Anyway, How long did this take?
    OFF
    OFF
    mmh I believe you're mistaking me for someone else, I get it a lot. Appearently there's someone with my same nick somewhere, it's ok though. Well it didn't take that long, I used a somewhat stable version of Tedit. A couple minutes to get the base shape,maybe a couple of hours for the details.
    I did meet you on Teeria a while back, if that was indeed you. That's pretty cool, I'd hope to get into building but with school I just don't have much time for games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom