Recent content by OkEssentia

1. OkEssentia

My items all have th +4 armor and the iron skin with a sheild tht gives you a little bitta resist

My items all have th +4 armor and the iron skin with a sheild tht gives you a little bitta resist
  2. OkEssentia

Yea when planter only does 7 dmg to yu xD

Yea when planter only does 7 dmg to yu xD
  3. OkEssentia

And i fougbt the enraged plantera not the regular

And i fougbt the enraged plantera not the regular
  4. OkEssentia

No iron skin gives you extra defense

No iron skin gives you extra defense
  5. OkEssentia

The only potion i used xD

The only potion i used xD
  6. OkEssentia

Hahaha iron skin OP

Hahaha iron skin OP
  7. OkEssentia

So uh... i fought plantera... beat it... felt balsy.. fought the golem... twoce xD beat it lol...

So uh... i fought plantera... beat it... felt balsy.. fought the golem... twoce xD beat it lol all with hallow and true Excalibur
  8. OkEssentia

Nice so since i have the pickaxe i can get chlorophyte? Or is mobile different?

Nice so since i have the pickaxe i can get chlorophyte? Or is mobile different?
  9. OkEssentia

I feel like a noob but i played the PC and i dont remeber what you have to do to get chlorophyte...

I feel like a noob but i played the PC and i dont remeber what you have to do to get chlorophyte in your world :/
  10. OkEssentia

My primary weapon is a true Excalibur and a harp with melee hallowed armor

My primary weapon is a true Excalibur and a harp with melee hallowed armor
  11. OkEssentia

I beat the three mech bosses should i fight ocram or plantera next?

I beat the three mech bosses should i fight ocram or plantera next?
  12. OkEssentia

Haha

Haha
  13. OkEssentia

Im on the mobile version of terraria and im at the point where i need alot of souls of light...

Im on the mobile version of terraria and im at the point where i need alot of souls of light, any good farm designs?
Back
Top Bottom