Recent content by Okkano

1. O

Mobile Controller binding bug (Android 8.1.0)

the .zip have me trying to use the triggers
  2. O

Mobile Controller binding bug (Android 8.1.0)

I'm trying to bind the right and left trigger on my ipega controller, but it won't work for some reason
  3. O

Resolved [Mobile] Keyboard support

NICE! Thank you!
  4. O

Mobile Strangest/funniest thing that has ever happened to you on Mobile?

I once had a close fight with the destroyer, I killed the destroyer with my life on maybe 15 then after defeating the destroyer its probes killed me. Like I was happy then that probe just took my happiness from me
  5. O

Mobile How many?

I farmed him for like 13 times to get the last prism. Still haven't got the dam sneaky bas%@rd. Like really I already have 5 meowmere
  6. O

Mobile LETS CHAT: mobile experiences, lol moments, and everything mobile!

Well daedelus stormbow is best for the destroyer, but for melee fetid Baghnakhs is one of the best, freakin' killed skeletron so fast with it, Tanking with this melee weapon is just wtf
  7. O

Mobile Next Mobile Update Speculation

Pretty sure the next update would be the wiring update. Just like on pc 1.3.1 is when they added many items about wiring like the grand design
  8. O

Mobile 1.3.5?

Not so sure, i mean 1.3.1, wiring update, will be the next update. And dungeon defenders came on 1.3.4. And the 1.4 update is on may 16 bruh
  9. O

Resolved [Mobile] Keyboard support

Is there already a support for keyboard on mobile? If not is it possible? Most devices have otg nowadays in which they can use keyboards for their devices
  10. O

Mobile On what version? And will it come to mobile?

Thank you. And my actual question is about being able to equip two sets of wings on the vanity slots. So all in all you have 3 wings on the character, 1 on the accessories and 2 on the vanity/social slots
  11. O

Mobile On what version? And will it come to mobile?

In which version did this come out from? The multiple wings on the vanity set i mean. And will it come on mobile?
  12. O

Mobile Items disappeared from chest

Well only happened on the first release. So it doesn't happen to me anymore, sorry. Maybe just some glitch in which it didn't register on the code ot something? Its all good for me now, and it's very random to get it on video, and my phone isn't really that great to run terraria and a recorder...
  13. O

Mobile Items disappeared from chest

This also happened to me twice. Once I lost all soul of nights after farming and second losing all my palladium. And i didn't exit since I continued playing and came back to craft. And they're just gone, no it wasn't on any other chest or dropped. Just poof gone.
Back
Top Bottom